• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Psychedelics

Sanctuary

User is banned.
@Thumb, would half a tab be enough for a nice trip, or would a full tab be better?
I asked my friend if they knew anyone who sells acid and they said they'd ask, so I'm wondering how many tabs I should buy since I'm probably going to be buying it for myself and another friend.

Ironhide

Onyx user!
First off, are you doing 25-i or 25-c acid?

25-i is the normal acid, take this for your first time, and only take 1 blotter tab. 25-c is harder (taking 1 of 25-c is like 3 25-i's). I wouldn't do 25-c for your first time...

Secondly, please only take acid if you're having a good day and / or in a good mood, don't take it if you are going anywhere in public for the next 8 hours, (usually a trip lasts about 12 hours). Stay at home.

Also, I don't know if this is just me or not, but if you're getting freaked out by your vision - if it's too wavy or crazy, play some sort of movie on a tv or computer screen, I did this and my vision re-adjusted for the time being (as soon as I looked away it was back to all trippyness).

Be careful with this stuff....unlike weed, Acid really does fuck your brain up after a while.

Thumb

ive done every type, to put it simple, do one for fun, half will just make you wish you bought more! @sanctuary

Flosstradamus

Onyx user!
Is it pure LSD or is it a research either way have fun I have done some RC's and it was fun. Also people always say molly and assume it's pure MDMA but I like to test it before I take it so I know it is the real shit and not cut and if it isn't I research it before I do it.