• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Psychedelics

HUNNID

User is banned.
Im will be encountering my first Acid trip pretty soon. My friend just did it and he bough a couple extra tabs from the kid so hes saving them for next time we chill. I have done mushrooms four times and I was wondering if you guys have any recommendations for when I do this. Thanks!

Raichu

User is banned.
xSlatzy said:
Im will be encountering my first Acid trip pretty soon. My friend just did it and he bough a couple extra tabs from the kid so hes saving them for next time we chill. I have done mushrooms four times and I was wondering if you guys have any recommendations for when I do this. Thanks!

Heress a recommendation dont fuckin do it its acid wtf lmao , if you have a bad trip you will learn your lesson , stay inside be safe , dont do anything thatcould scare you raises the chance of heart failure

HUNNID

User is banned.
Lawyer said:
Heress a recommendation dont fuckin do it its acid wtf lmao , if you have a bad trip you will learn your lesson , stay inside be safe , dont do anything thatcould scare you raises the chance of heart failure

Come on man. Its not about the risk or anything like that its about finding yourself and asking yourself questions. Its an experience man. Until you try something like that you can't judge. Theres risk of heart failure if you do this shit like every day. Other then that its fine man. Mushrooms are natural and well acid isn't but we got pure which is very hard to find. It's fine sometimes you need to step out of your boundaries and look at yourself and see the path you are going down and try to alter or change that man.

Rude

OG OG.
Make sure you have one person stay sober to watch and make sure you don't freak out and do something stupid. Other than that, have fun mate. :)

Raichu

User is banned.
xSlatzy said:
Come on man. Its not about the risk or anything like that its about finding yourself and asking yourself questions. Its an experience man. Until you try something like that you can't judge. Theres risk of heart failure if you do this shit like every day. Other then that its fine man. Mushrooms are natural and well acid isn't but we got pure which is very hard to find. It's fine sometimes you need to step out of your boundaries and look at yourself and see the path you are going down and try to alter or change that man.

Lmao i dont really like pyshcadelics , ive done weed, molly, lean , coke , shrooms, oxy . Yes i know there bad w/e bur shrooms was my worst experience out of all of them . A couple of kids were on acid at what we call "screamfest" its a amusement park for halloween where people chase you & such pop out of no where & 3 kids died from heart attacks because of bad trips

HUNNID

User is banned.
Lawyer said:
Lmao i dont really like pyshcadelics , ive done weed, molly, lean , coke , shrooms, oxy . Yes i know there bad w/e bur shrooms was my worst experience out of all of them . A couple of kids were on acid at what we call "screamfest" its a amusement park for halloween where people chase you & such pop out of no where & 3 kids died from heart attacks because of bad trips

Dude u have done far worse drugs then acid or mushrooms haha. Molly? People fucking die all the time from molly. Its very rare someone dies from Acid and dude they were at a concert you can't be doing that. You have to treat this shit like a religious experience or it will fuck you over. Every time me and my friends trip we take them in my friends sisters room. We turn on the A/C lay out blankets turn on some tunes pass a bong around and just chill and shes got trippy shit all over her room so its relaxing and we just ride it out in there.

Raichu

User is banned.
xSlatzy said:
Dude u have done far worse drugs then acid or mushrooms haha. Molly? People fucking die all the time from molly. Its very rare someone dies from Acid and dude they were at a concert you can't be doing that. You have to treat this shit like a religious experience or it will fuck you over. Every time me and my friends trip we take them in my friends sisters room. We turn on the A/C lay out blankets turn on some tunes pass a bong around and just chill and shes got trippy shit all over her room so its relaxing and we just ride it out in there.

Molly isnt that bad to my knowledge . There are many rumours about it but , its just a weaker form of ecstasy from what i know . Just uses more endophins in your brain & i prefer just smoking 3-4 bowls i got 15' bong i use everynight

HUNNID

User is banned.

Raichu

User is banned.

HUNNID

User is banned.
Lawyer said:
I have heard in certain cases "bad" batches of molly can result in deAth but the chances are low to my knowledge its pretty fun, just makes you happy . Anyways be safe when u try it

Very true always be safe when using any drug lol. But ya I would never go that far. I love psychedelics and bud but I dont think ill go further than that.

Thumb

I have done acid 4 times the first with 1.5 tabs and rest with 3 the last being with MDMA that is called "Candy Flipping" and for your first time be in a VERY VERY calm place no more than 2 or 3 people that you have 0 bad feelings towards or have arguments, the drug is all emotion, you say what you think and loose track of reality, time and your mind, have one person thats completly sober and have a cap of M handy incase you go into a bad trip because im telling you from expirience it is not fun, if you have and mental disorders please don't do it i know people who have commited suicide on it. if your only doing 1 or 1.5 tabs disregard all of this and just have fun but 2-5 tabs could end in the best fucking time of your life or the worst

HUNNID

User is banned.
Thumb said:
I have done acid 4 times the first with 1.5 tabs and rest with 3 the last being with MDMA that is called "Candy Flipping" and for your first time be in a VERY VERY calm place no more than 2 or 3 people that you have 0 bad feelings towards or have arguments, the drug is all emotion, you say what you think and loose track of reality, time and your mind, have one person thats completly sober and have a cap of M handy incase you go into a bad trip because im telling you from expirience it is not fun, if you have and mental disorders please don't do it i know people who have commited suicide on it. if your only doing 1 or 1.5 tabs disregard all of this and just have fun but 2-5 tabs could end in the best fucking time of your life or the worst

Im only doing 1 tab since it is my first time. But what do you mean by have a "Cap of M"? Whats that? And I am only doing 1 tab my mushroom trips were great. But like I said I don't really know what to expect from cid but I am excited and ready to take it meaning i am mentally prepared and shit.

Thumb

M is molly it makes it impossible for a bad trip, and one tab you should expect some pretty cool visuals like disco dancefloor, pictures coming to life, i sat on a wallpaper app and just swiped through them it was awesome, but then when i did 3 and tried to do that my phone melted away to the floor ahah very big jump in highness, your going to laugh ALOT like on shrooms, expect a shredded 6 pack by the time the trip is over ahaha.

Sanctuary

User is banned.
Raichu said:
Molly isnt that bad to my knowledge . There are many rumours about it but , its just a weaker form of ecstasy from what i know . Just uses more endophins in your brain & i prefer just smoking 3-4 bowls i got 15' bong i use everynight

Molly is actually the pure form of MDMA (Ecstasy), so it's stronger if anything.

OT: Good luck and have fun man. I was supposed to take my first trip a while ago, but my guy never came through and I eventually forgot about it. Maybe I'll try again soon.
The most I've done is a full pill of ecstasy, I don't even remember how it went cuz it was a while ago, but it was one hell of a night lmfao. Shit lasted a long ass time, we stayed up all night until about 1 PM or so, laughing and being loud the entire night.

HUNNID

User is banned.
Thumb said:
M is molly it makes it impossible for a bad trip, and one tab you should expect some pretty cool visuals like disco dancefloor, pictures coming to life, i sat on a wallpaper app and just swiped through them it was awesome, but then when i did 3 and tried to do that my phone melted away to the floor ahah very big jump in highness, your going to laugh ALOT like on shrooms, expect a shredded 6 pack by the time the trip is over ahaha.

Hahah sounds bomb man. When I did all my shroom trips I was able to walk around and talk to people and shit and they were at a party, would that be fine with 1 tab? Like theres probably gunna be people at my friends house when I take it and its only 1 tab will i be fine with that? I dont think i will get spooked ive been preparing and im ready.

Thumb

xSlatzy said:
Hahah sounds bomb man. When I did all my shroom trips I was able to walk around and talk to people and shit and they were at a party, would that be fine with 1 tab? Like theres probably gunna be people at my friends house when I take it and its only 1 tab will i be fine with that? I dont think i will get spooked ive been preparing and im ready.

when i did 1.5 i went to a party it was so fun ahaha, everyone around you except for other people on it will seem very stupid though it may piss you off, you wont have a bad trip off 1 though i can guarantee that, walking and talking is fine also, dont get scared if you look in mirrors though it wont be you, its kind of a weird feeling, it doesnt look like yourself lol

HUNNID

User is banned.
Thumb said:
when i did 1.5 i went to a party it was so fun ahaha, everyone around you except for other people on it will seem very stupid though it may piss you off, you wont have a bad trip off 1 though i can guarantee that, walking and talking is fine also, dont get scared if you look in mirrors though it wont be you, its kind of a weird feeling, it doesnt look like yourself lol

Hahah alright man im pumped lol! Will it be like mushrooms where its just colors and shapes and shit or will i be seeing shit?

Thumb

xSlatzy said:
Hahah alright man im pumped lol! Will it be like mushrooms where its just colors and shapes and shit or will i be seeing shit?

http://media0.giphy.com/media/zHri0jUoiKLte/200_s.gif a very good example of what the ground can look like while going for a walk (2-3 tabs) it will be less profound on 1

much more complex, i suggest drawing with a pen and paper and it comes to life if you have the right mindset or look at a picture of a city and it will come to life you can look into buildings and see people, the drug is 100%colours if you dont zone into a specific thing,

HUNNID

User is banned.
Thumb said:
http://media0.giphy.com/media/zHri0jUoiKLte/200_s.gif a very good example of what the ground can look like while going for a walk (2-3 tabs) it will be less profound on 1

much more complex, i suggest drawing with a pen and paper and it comes to life if you have the right mindset or look at a picture of a city and it will come to life you can look into buildings and see people, the drug is 100%colours if you dont zone into a specific thing,

Ightt sounds bomb man thanks!