• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Psn needs to reset inactive accounts

E-FP

I called psn and they said there never going to reset inactive account cause they never know when they going to come back and he said there's been ppl who made there acc and never touched it since 2006

e.v

Onyx user!
Well, some people have revived their accounts. It would be bogus if I made an amazing account and came back to see it gone.

Color

@e.v Xbox does it, not a problem..

However, OP, it's certainly not a NECESSITY. There aren't going to be any issues if they don't ever do that. Also, reps don't know shit, so don't expect them to. They read from a book and make bullshit up as they go if they can't find the answer.

e.v

Onyx user!
Color said:
@e.v Xbox does it, not a problem..

However, OP, it's certainly not a NECESSITY.  There aren't going to be any issues if they don't ever do that.  Also, reps don't know shit, so don't expect them to.  They read from a book and make bullshit up as they go if they can't find the answer.
True. I wouldn't say there could be issues. I would just be pissed if I got deployed in the military, came home, and wasn't able to use my psn account haha.

E-FP

e.v said:
Well, some people have revived their accounts. It would be bogus if I made an amazing account and came back to see it gone.
There's no way u deserve that acc more then a loyal psn member if you haven't touched in 6 years y would u even expect it to be there

[ザイオン]

User is banned.
E-FP said:
There's no way u deserve that acc more then a loyal psn member if you haven't touched in 6 years y would u even expect it to be there
That's like buying a burger and eating it, then them saying they want the burger back. Just because someone wants something that you have doesn't mean they deserve it.

Color

e.v said:
True. I wouldn't say there could be issues. I would just be pissed if I got deployed in the military, came home, and wasn't able to use my psn account haha.
Active accounts wouldn't be deleted.  Generally, anyone who gives the slightest fuck as to whether an account is still there, will log in at least every few months.  Hell, even a year at that.

E-FP

cион [zıon] said:
That's like buying a burger and eating it, then them saying they want the burger back. Just because someone wants something that you have doesn't mean they deserve it.

Not even slightly equivalent

[ザイオン]

User is banned.
E-FP said:
Not even slightly equivalent

You're retarded if you don't get that.

aNz

User is banned.
Just buy a nice PSN, the market for them is cheap as fuck.

Plague

Power member.
Be like my charger I got sitting on blocks. Haven't touched it in 4 years. But I'd be pissed if I go out and it isn't there.

Just because someone is wanting it because they spend more money on dodges than me sure as hell doesn't mean I want them to have it.