• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Ps4 help please

Ellis

Onyx user!
So I'm thinking of buying the digital download of Dying light, for me to download and to share with a friend I would want to play with. In the info on the game on the PS store it says 'one time license fee to download to multiple PS4 systems. sign into psn is not required to use this on your primary PS4, but is required for use on other PS4 systems.'

So is that basically saying that if I'm the original owner and share it with my friend we can't play online together as mine will be the primary PS4?

Conjure

Power member.
No.

What this means is that the original owner "yourself" can play this from your system without having it set as primary.

Your friend with the availability of having primary set can play content, at the same time.

That is how basic PS4 gamesharing works, with two people.

I have a method which can see one account set as primary on three consoles, not one as is 'permitted'.

If you'd like for that, PM me.

Thanks.

Felon

User is banned.
1. Deactivate your ps4 as primary
2. Let your friend activate his ps4 as primary on your account
3. You will be able to play all your games and he will be able to play all your games as well. You can play at the same time

Ellis

Onyx user!
Morbid said:
No.

What this means is that the original owner "yourself" can play this from your system without having it set as primary.

Your friend with the availability of having primary set can play content, at the same time.

That is how basic PS4 gamesharing works, with two people.

I have a method which can see one account set as primary on three consoles, not one as is 'permitted'.

If you'd like for that, PM me.

Thanks.
I ended up buying the game and figuring out the first method with two people, but the way with three people would be really useful and I would like that method if you could tell me please :)

Felon said:
1. Deactivate your ps4 as primary
2. Let your friend activate his ps4 as primary on your account
3. You will be able to play all your games and he will be able to play all your games as well. You can play at the same time

Thanks you, its working great :)