• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

PS3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stefans

Hello all,

I'm thinking about buying a PS3 when i got the money,
but i read on the internet, PS3 doesn't work on all tv's,
but it do works on all tv's with HDMI (so flatscreens? XD)
I don't have a flatscreen, i got a normal tv
It kinda looks like this one
14269301_1.jpg

Do you think it will work?

meneer15

You get some scart wires with it. I used to have my PS3 connected to my parents old tv untill I bought me a proper flatscreen. If you got some extra cash (say 200€) you can get yourself a decent flatscreen tv. Mine was 150€ and it 81cm, works like a charm with 3x HDMI, 2x Scart and 1x pc.

George

It should work fine, if it doesn't, you can pick up flat screen tv's fairly cheaply if you know where to search. Also, if your planning to buy a PS3 within the next couple of days/weeks, you should note that the PSN (Playstation Network) service is down, so you'd only be getting Single Player.

meneer15

@George: When PSN gets back up you get 1 month free usage of PSN plus and 2 free games so you'd better make an account on their website if it's still possible and get lucky when this month ends.

George

meneer15 said:
@George: When PSN gets back up you get 1 month free usage of PSN plus and 2 free games so you'd better make an account on their website if it's still possible and get lucky when this month ends.

I'm guessing the free month and games are for customers who signed up to PSN before the incident, so if I signed up now, I wouldn't get anything, I wouldn't of thought.

I don't have a PS3 anyway, I don't have time for gaming.

PhineasPhreak

It'll work, I used to game on that kind of setup! The screen size will just be restricted and some games won't show up too good...

The free PS+ and bonuses are only for those who were signed up before the downtime/maintenance/hack/lies

meneer15

I think your question is answered well enough.
You can play PS3 games on a normal tv
~Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.