• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

PS3 Vs. the NEW PSP?

Mr.Exo

i want to buy the new PSP, but i want a PS3 as well. Which one is better? i need your honest opinion on which'll be worth more.

Mr.Exo

i want to buy the new PSP, but i want a PS3 as well. Which one is better? i need your honest opinion on which'll be worth more.

elitis

well according to e3, the playstation vita has the graphics of a ps3. It all depends on you. Are you at home more? Do you already have a home console? In my opinion I think you should save up now and then wait until the vita comes out to see it's pros and cons. Then decide based on whether or not you still want one

elitis

well according to e3, the playstation vita has the graphics of a ps3. It all depends on you. Are you at home more? Do you already have a home console? In my opinion I think you should save up now and then wait until the vita comes out to see it's pros and cons. Then decide based on whether or not you still want one

Mr.Exo

Actually i'm on the road a lot, but i usually pack my PS3. Any other opinions? leaning towards PSvita now.

Mr.Exo

Actually i'm on the road a lot, but i usually pack my PS3. Any other opinions? leaning towards PSvita now.

SaiJust

PSVita. When it comes out, you're going to see alot of problems. But during the long run, it will be worth it.

Lol, the graphics arn't all as PS3 as you would think.

SaiJust

PSVita. When it comes out, you're going to see alot of problems. But during the long run, it will be worth it.

Lol, the graphics arn't all as PS3 as you would think.

Mr.Exo

But thats my main thing. i want something that i know is good and portable. I dont want to be one of the first test dummys, but i want something really good really fast.