• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

PS3 or Xbox 360?

PS3 or Xbox 360

• Xbox 360

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • PS3

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yea so it's that question again, which is better? I personally think that the Xbox is better, I think xbox live is better than PSN and I just like it better overall. So what are your thoughts on this topic?

.sLeepyK0z..

Other then the PC, I'd pick the PS3. Only because it's what I grew up with and I enjoy the console quite a lot. The game exclusives have all been the same to me and I just really enjoy it more then the 360.

kjmoney

Chill man. I am doing all HQP now. And the 360 has faster mutliplayer servers from MS. That's why you have to pay for it.

Xbox Live sucks do to the over-banning factor. Lost $700 of DLC on Thursday with a 12/31/9999 ban :/

Autocrossn

xbox is better psn i like more

Boosh

Xbox 360.
Reasons being the support from XBL and the community.
In general I just think the 360 has much more then the PS3 does, and ever will.

Slug

Xbox 360 is better as of now, because of the games mostly and the online expierence.

Fireren

I'm an avid Xbox 360 fan. So I'm sorry if your a fan of PS3. But I'm sticking with the xbox.

Chevon

I think ps3 is way better, it's has built in wireless and the online is beyond great, ps3 all day.
if you guys want to add me my psn : Kid_Chevy
I play CODMW2

Weed™

I like the 360 better mainly because of how cool Xbox Live is and my love/hate relationship with the community. I think some of the funniest people are on XBL but also some of the most annoying.