• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

PS3 or PSP vita Confused

Hekasi

User is banned.
I am going to buy PS3 but now they are launching PSP vita so should i wait for PSP vita or should i buy PS3

Hekasi

User is banned.
I am going to buy PS3 but now they are launching PSP vita so should i wait for PSP vita or should i buy PS3

Vick

Get a PSP, portable = ftw.

Vick

Get a PSP, portable = ftw.

iored94

Hekasi said:
thanks i will think about that

what about graphics which is better

The PSVita is basically a mobile PS3. It is like an iphone/PSP put into one thing. Just check this out: http://adfoc.us/188217613.. It is the specs of the PSVita. But it comes down to what do you want? A gaming console or handheld device?

iored94

Hekasi said:
thanks i will think about that

what about graphics which is better

The PSVita is basically a mobile PS3. It is like an iphone/PSP put into one thing. Just check this out: http://adfoc.us/188217613.. It is the specs of the PSVita. But it comes down to what do you want? A gaming console or handheld device?

Jbilla

Hekasi said:

Psp vita off course it's a portable device and the games are as same as the ps3

Jbilla

Hekasi said:

Psp vita off course it's a portable device and the games are as same as the ps3

ayaeve

Well, I suggest you go buy a PS3, as the Vita will be released this Christmas so you have 5 months to save up on buying it as well. :p

ayaeve

Well, I suggest you go buy a PS3, as the Vita will be released this Christmas so you have 5 months to save up on buying it as well. :p