• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

PS3 OR PSP(Debate)

vullie

ps3 is better than psp, its really better choose for ps3 u will see

better grapichs

vullie

ps3 is better than psp, its really better choose for ps3 u will see

better grapichs

This isn't such a good idea, because the PSP and the PS3 can't really be compared. The PSP is portable so of course graphics aren't going to be as good. The PS3 is non portable so the graphics should be pretty decent. So if you want something portable the PSP is what to go for. But if you want something with good graphics and you don't care about portability then the PS3 is the way to go.

This isn't such a good idea, because the PSP and the PS3 can't really be compared. The PSP is portable so of course graphics aren't going to be as good. The PS3 is non portable so the graphics should be pretty decent. So if you want something portable the PSP is what to go for. But if you want something with good graphics and you don't care about portability then the PS3 is the way to go.

ayaeve

Of course it will probably land on PS3, I think you dont have these console as you really dont know the great advantange of a PS3 than a PSP.

ayaeve

Of course it will probably land on PS3, I think you dont have these console as you really dont know the great advantange of a PS3 than a PSP.

ahmedrocks10

Same reply Legend ,Ps3 i think is on the top of the list ,so Ps3 wins and Legend Won the DEbate.

ahmedrocks10

Same reply Legend ,Ps3 i think is on the top of the list ,so Ps3 wins and Legend Won the DEbate.