• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Protect Me.

Vanquish

Onyx user!
Protect_Me_by_ColdBodies.png

This LP is titled "Protect Me".
I'm an Atheist, and i'm not sure if God is real or not.
But, I feel like this piece was a great choice making, and is dedicated to God.
Haley, thank you for influencing me.​

BlackRa1n

Onyx user!
This is sick man , i really like it ,Btw do you take request for signature?

Vanquish

Onyx user!
BlackRa1n said:
This is sick man , i really like it ,Btw do you take request for signature?

Thank you.
I really appreciate it.
I do, but I charge a small fee, since my signatures are at a great quality.
Discuss this in a PM rather than VIA thread? :p

Badd Spella

This is a really good piece, Echo. When it comes to criticizing pieces, I'm pretty critical. I'm going to point out the things that I really like, and the things that I dislike in this piece. I'm going to start off with the things that I personally enjoy about this work of art. Clearly your focal point is the guy "requesting" to god for some sort of guidance. It's extremely easy to see the focal point which is an extremely purposeful thing. There's lots of flow in this piece, but in my opinion it lacks depth. I'm a little weary about the purple brush lines you did with the brush tool near the button left part of the picture, too. Some of the smudging you did on the back of the guys head stick out to much in my opinion; I'll post a picture below for you to see what I mean. (I'm unsure if that was the look you were going for or not) IMO this piece is probably one of your better ones. Your render and background match flawlessly; even though it's a large-scale picture, you still seamed to pull it off. You probably don't give a shit what I have to say, but I hope this helped you and I want you to know that you've improved greatly.

Over all, I give this piece a 9/10. I'm definitely in evey about it.

14wvms7.png

Vanquish

Onyx user!
Badd Spella said:
This is a really good piece, Echo. When it comes to criticizing pieces, I'm pretty critical. I'm going to point out the things that I really like, and the things that I dislike in this piece. I'm going to start off with the things that I personally enjoy about this work of art. Clearly your focal point is the guy "requesting" to god for some sort of guidance. It's extremely easy to see the focal point which is an extremely purposeful thing. There's lots of flow in this piece, but in my opinion it lacks depth. I'm a little weary about the purple brush lines you did with the brush tool near the button left part of the picture, too. Some of the smudging you did on the back of the guys head stick out to much in my opinion; I'll post a picture below for you to see what I mean. (I'm unsure if that was the look you were going for or not) IMO this piece is probably one of your better ones. Your render and background match flawlessly; even though it's a large-scale picture, you still seamed to pull it off. You probably don't give a shit what I have to say, but I hope this helped you and I want you to know that you've improved greatly.

Over all, I give this piece a 9/10. I'm definitely in evey about it.

Thanks ALOT for the CnC man!
I really appretiate it since no one else properly CnC's me.
This was a stock image, and I didn't use any brushes.
Just a few C4d's and some lighting.
I'm not great with depth, so I try not to dig myself into it.
Thanks again though man, welcome to RuneGear!