• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Programs to Code?

Possibilities

User is banned.
Hello FK,
I am bored and want to code something. I would like it to be something I could sell, and people would be interested in.

Any ideas?

sdk

User is banned.
Code a dildo to fuck yourself in the ear lobe.

sdk

User is banned.
Possibilities said:
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, how about nah?

They are fun, I've done it a few times, but I know some people are looking for programs, I know twitch viewer bots and things like that could net some money or a SM panel that gives followers and shit

PanelSMM

sdk said:
They are fun, I've done it a few times, but I know some people are looking for programs, I know twitch viewer bots and things like that could net some money or a SM panel that gives followers and shit

A panel is just the user interface, you need to code many scripts if you want to deliver services, as well as gather hundreds of thousands of private proxies and accounts. The project itself will take months and lots of money to create.

sdk

User is banned.
PanelSMM said:
A panel is just the user interface, you need to code many scripts if you want to deliver services, as well as gather hundreds of thousands of private proxies and accounts.  The project itself will take months and lots of money to create.

No shit..... Lol, I called it a panel because that's what it is. Scripts are tied into the panel via functions.

sdk

User is banned.
Aimi said:
Just make a checker for IG or Twitter, then under cut the market with a $5 price tag.

If you put a 5$ price tag all ur gonna get is hate.

sdk

User is banned.
Aimi said:
It was meant as a joke because all of em are a waste of money IMO.

They all work the same way.....

Yea most do, some have filtering systems and some just ignore banned but those aren't even public.

Glubz

User is banned.
Make a program to scrape Instagram comments.

I created one that scrapes tweets.

dopecape

Onyx user!
make a hotmail / outlook checker.. not one is available in the market..
And unlike twitter which doesnt release banned or inactive handles hotmail / outlook releases them..

also if u cud work on filtering the banned handles for IG / twitter that would be awesome..

Glubz

User is banned.
Aimi said:
What's the benefit of scraping comments? I'm curious.
Not sure. Various benefits, it depends what you want to do with them.