• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

[Proggy] EQK - DBow Rusher

Rakeya

Onyx user!
Post your day 3 stats, I wanna see them. Also, where do you train at?

Premier

Do you pick up your arrows or just keep going? Seems to me picking arrows up takes way longer.

@Rakeya: I think he trains at minotaurs. Most people do until 60+.

Dervie

Onyx user!
I train at Minos and Wolfs. I pick up my arrows, which is slow, but they're Mithril so lol.

Amped-

Heheheheh I am beating you <3
Nice work though.

Dervie

Onyx user!
Managed to get 43 Prayer. Should be 30-1-30 by the end of today.

Dervie

Onyx user!
Today I wasn't in the mood to train, so I just purchased Dragon Bones, buried them till 43 Prayer, and got like 3 attack levels lol.

2/23/2011 - Managed to train attack to 40, just so I can use Rune Scimi. Going to get 42 attack tomorrow, 42 defence tomorrow, and hopefully 42 strength.

Dervie said:
Today I wasn't in the mood to train, so I just purchased Dragon Bones, buried them till 43 Prayer, and got like 3 attack levels lol.

2/23/2011 - Managed to train attack to 40, just so I can use Rune Scimi. Going to get 42 attack tomorrow, 42 defence tomorrow, and hopefully 42 strength.

Your making great progress, and we all have our lazy days lol.

Dervie

Onyx user!
Meh, yea, haha. Well, gonna try to train as much as I can today, had work yesterday.

Dervie

Onyx user!
Yeah, I try to update each day I train, not each day that passes by ever since I created my account.

Aidan

Very cool. :) Go auto PC for awhile for some void sets? :L

Amped-

I have sort of given up on my account lol, seems this E squad thing isn't as active as it was.

Dervie

Onyx user!
Amped- said:
I have sort of given up on my account lol, seems this E squad thing isn't as active as it was.

Yeah that's true, but regardless, I'll just PK on my own I guess, haha. If you ever continue it, maybe we can PK together, I'm still a newbie, haven't PKed since Wild was first removed.

DeanTehNoob

you wanna know a pure that seems stupid but is amazing, 10hp 70 range. darkbow with good range bonuses on those obby maul berserker necklace kids, ud be suprised at how rich you get

Amped-

yea but when you get pj'ed it's all over. ^

Dervie

Onyx user!
Amped- said:
yea but when you get pj'ed it's all over. ^

Haha yea. That's why I hate having low HP.
PS. Just reached 42-42-42 in Atk/Str/Def.