• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Professor Pardon Request

Professasaurus

Since the ban dispute section is essentially worthless, I'll place my hope of coming back in requesting a pardon. @Philly , [font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif] I would like to apologize for demanding an explanation to a question that wasn't my business to begin with. I was being rude. Yes, I can be a dick, but sometimes I make the impression of being a dick when I truly have no intent to be. I posted the thread as a private inquiry to avoid seeming accusatory as well as to avoid causing a public spectacle. I was curious about the situation, but I let my curiosity escalate. Instead of dismissing it as you suggested I do, I went to Skype to further engage in the superfluous debate. I simply was ignorant. [/font]
      [font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]With that said, surely my ignorance doesn't warrant a permanent ban? In my 2.5 year alliance here, never have I caused any damage. I've never scammed, never been banned, nor have I ever been any cause for concern whatsoever--I have only been supportive of the site. I am a very respected member of the site and I strive to be a role model for our community, especially for the substantial number of youth on here. I post things with substance, hoping to be a positive influence on anyone I may encounter and wish only to make a positive impact on whomever I can, and I have considered, in the back of my mind, pursuing a staff position since I have remained loyal to ForumKorner for so long and gained the respect and trust of her community. If scammers and other nuisances in likeness have been pardoned, I hope that I will also be unbanned for my crime no more damaging than that of a fly which buzzes by; a temporary annoyance, sure, but no serious harm was done.
[/font]
Faithfully yours,​
P.J.​

Jukebox

Power member.
This pardon request kind of surprised me. Very articulate.. Hmm.
I say yes, not only for the articulate linguistics.

@Philly

Agony

discord: aguny
Very well written out apology, I'll say yes. However, it's at @philly's discretion. Good luck.