• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Producer's thoughts of you

anx

I'm gonna follow this trend I see a lot now. Post below and I'll edit the thread with what I think of you.

@Voices You are fucking weird, but you're alright compared to a lot of other people.

@Therapy I've seen you around you're cool I remember when I offered you your alias email and said no lol.

@Babygirl I've seen you around but don't know you and don't plan on getting to know you.

@Fedora Talked to you like a long time ago, we need to play sometime. You're cool make some funny posts.

@Awhile I am not your son if anything you should be looking up to me. I don't really know you.

@zac I haven't seen you around but your pfp makes me cringe.

@Simple Yea, you're right I don't know you but you seem nice.

@coltie2 Seen you around seems like you get lit everyday and live life to its fullest.

@Joker a good friend, you always stay positive and figure things out pretty well.

@Chill you live up to your alias and you are one of the few members on here that has common sense.

@Earn Never seen you before

@Louka I'm guessing you got paid to join that group but you're right I've never seen or heard of you

@Panda one of the greatest friends I've had over the Internet, you real, you loyal, you smart I appreciate that lololol but nah you are very Trustworthy and cool

@Loli I don't know you I've seen you around though

@Package Everyone seems to hate you and you sure get cheeky about a join date

@Rare you're alright I've spoke to you on kik and you are very hq and aren't inmature like some users.

@Wutang You assumed my homie was a multi and got him banned(he's unbanned now though). you seem very gullible and trust people too easily

Voices

Power member.
What the fuck did I start loloollol

Edit: Alright, motherfucker I should kill you

Therapy

Peace and Serenity.
Hi, what does the music @Producer think of me?

BabyGirl

ahahha i would like to know what you think of me >:)

Fedora

you know I lovey me these threads, they fill my tummy like ravioli since its yummy

Louka

You probably don't know me, but I would like to hear some thoughts of me that you think.
Lemme hear it ;D

Actually no, i didn't paid to join this group lol.

Loli

Producer said:
I'm gonna follow this trend I see a lot now. Post below and I'll edit the thread with what I think of you.

@Voices You are fucking weird, but you're alright compared to a lot of other people.

@Therapy I've seen you around you're cool I remember when I offered you your alias email and said no lol.

@Babygirl I've seen you around but don't know you and don't plan on getting to know you.

@Fedora Talked to you like a long time ago, we need to play sometime. You're cool make some funny posts.

@Awhile I am not your son if anything you should be looking up to me. I don't really know you.

@zac I haven't seen you around but your pfp makes me cringe.

@Simple Yea, you're right I don't know you but you seem nice.

@coltie2 Seen you around seems like you get lit everyday and live life to its fullest.

@Joker a good friend, you always stay positive and figure things out pretty well.

@Chill you live up to your alias and you are one of the few members on here that has common sense.

@Earn Never seen you before

@Louka I'm guessing you got paid to join that group but you're right I've never seen or heard of you

@Panda one of the greatest friends I've had over the Internet, you real, you loyal, you smart I appreciate that lololol but nah you are very Trustworthy and cool

lemme get one of these my duderino

anx

meow░w░w▒w▒w▓w▓ said:
i'll allow you to mention me this one time.

I'm not gonna give you one plain and simple change ya user name and i will

anx

meow░w░w▒w▒w▓w▓ said:
you can catch  a neg before i do that

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL alright then just there was no point on posting on here knowing you can't be tagged. but fine here is my thought of you, you are a living meme/troll

Package

are you trying to copy those idiots on facebook who do this shit