• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Procrastination?

coltie2

Ex-Staff
So everyone has the times when they just can't pull it together and get the job done. Currently I am having one right now. I have a 10min video along with a short APA style 500 word essay due tomorraaa. What I want to know is what do you guys do to refocus your self in work? Or when you are procrastinating what do you do? I thought this was a fun little topic to talk about:p 

Hurt

I was going to help you out, but I'll get around to it later...

I'm a really bad procrastinator and it's hard to re-focus myself. If anyone can help a nigga out lmk

Nab

User is banned.
I realize that I have 30 minutes to do it, I make a half-assed video to turn it in. Get scolded by my teacher because they know I can do better. Throw up a thug life and tell that hoe she's just a trick.

coltie2

Ex-Staff
FSM said:
I realize that I have 30 minutes to do it, I make a half-assed video to turn it in. Get scolded by my teacher because they know I can do better. Throw up a thug life and tell that hoe she's just a trick.
lol thats one way to do it. Thats how I got by in highschool sadly:(

Nab

User is banned.
coltie2 said:
lol thats one way to do it. Thats how I got by in highschool sadly:(
I'm i high school, sophomore, plan on trying junior year though. AP classes here I come.

Azazel

User is banned.
I always feel this way ALWAYS. I could either finish my English essay or I could go out and do shit, so I take adderall and do both.

coltie2

Ex-Staff
FSM said:
I'm i high school, sophomore, plan on trying junior year though. AP classes here I come.

Yeah dude go get those AP classes. Looks good on your transscript

Azazel said:
I always feel this way ALWAYS. I could either finish my English essay or I could go out and do shit, so I take adderall and do both.
hahaha adderall does work! It sucks cuz I lost my ties to get some:/ I sware can get anything but that currently:/