• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Price check

Deathcrow

Power member.
Not sure on the price of gnome goggles but I imagine there won't be large demand for them. They aren't treasure trail items or rares and they also have no real use other than being for looks. Also, most people who flip or merch are staying away from those items currently.

So going off of that I wouldn't expect too much for them. Don't get your hopes up. :\

Deathcrow said:
Not sure on the price of gnome goggles but I imagine there won't be large demand for them. They aren't treasure trail items or rares and they also have no real use other than being for looks. Also, most people who flip or merch are staying away from those items currently.

So going off of that I wouldn't expect too much for them. Don't get your hopes up. :\
so the fact I bought them for 250k is pointless:(

Gengar_mybb_import19743

Abc said:
Deathcrow said:

so the fact I bought them for 250k is pointless:(

Just stand in world 1 advertising it as a rare, it'll sell eventually.