• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

[Premium] MLG Theme

Kyles

User is banned.
I have finished this now. Thanks Jimmy for the base.

Theme Screenshot:
http://gyazo.com/d36faa265a5a40d5469091c22ddd27a3

What You Get:
The Fully Coded XML
Header .PSD (if wanted)
Rights to edit.

TOS:
You cannot Re-sell.
You Cannot remove copyright

Price:
$10.00

Jimmy

Ex-Staff Member
Just to let you guys know that this theme is a scratch by me and modified by Kyle. The theme is licensed to us. We are planning to make it exclusive for a cheap price.

MCG

Really nice Kyle I hope it goes great for you also add me on skype SwagApple I need to talk about something.

Ohm

Power member.
Thats a good theme. Good luck selling :)

Kyles

User is banned.

Kyles

User is banned.
Cabbage said:
thats just a forum site. not anything I can use.

He's a professional MyBB Theme designer. His forum is filled resources & such. You can also contact him directly via PM on ThemeJunkies or FK.

Flippy

but wasn't this base from playerstech.com and the owner was selling it. the only thing i see different is the navigation and the who is online and twitter feed.

Kyles

User is banned.
Flippy said:
but wasn't this base from playerstech.com and the owner was selling it. the only thing i see different is the navigation and the who is online and twitter feed.

The original theme was a custom designed theme for Uzi Gaming Forums, owned by Uzi or Abel. PlayersTech attempted to rip the theme, but failed hard as fuck.

Flippy

Кyle said:
The original theme was a custom designed theme for Uzi Gaming Forums, owned by Uzi or Abel. PlayersTech attempted to rip the theme, but failed hard as fuck.
Well than do you have permission to sell this by usi/abel.

Ohm

Power member.
Abel, come and say if you allow him to "rip" your theme.

I think he would as Uzi Gaming is merged with FK, so their isnt anything he could CopyRight.

Flippy

Still even though he merged it with fk he paid money for the theme or a staff member made it. If Uzi Just let it out for free/released it that would have been fine.

Kyles

User is banned.
Flippy said:
Still even though he merged it with fk he paid money for the theme or a staff member made it. If Uzi Just let it out for free/released it that would have been fine.

We have permission to do this. Jimmy got in contact with him.

Jimmy

Ex-Staff Member
Thanks for the feedback guys. This was my second theme and it took a while to make it. Kyle helped me with banner and fixing bugs.

Jimmy

Ex-Staff Member
Justice said:
Wow thats amazing. I would of totally used it if I had a gaming forum.

You could always have a copy from me. Just PM me.