• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Preferred method of Smoking?

Demon

Onyx user!
Hey y’all. Haven’t seen this section active in a while so I figured I’d create this discussion thread.

What is your preferred way to smoke Bud? Why?

I enjoy smoking glass pieces every once and a while and I also enjoy blunts. I mess with real tobacco leafs not that paper they try to pass of as real tobacco. I’d probably pick the blunt as a preferred smoke with the glass coming in second though. Glass is good for tasting your bud and blunts are good for a nice body and head high (depending on strain obviously lol).

Matigo

just a guy
I mainly use a bowl as I think you can save more and it gets you just as stoned, when I got some to waste I smoke blunts but I also just picked up a new bong so.

Rare

I mainly use a bowl as I think you can save more and it gets you just as stoned, when I got some to waste I smoke blunts but I also just picked up a new bong so.
Gotta agree there, back when I smoked it was always blunts or glass.

Verolomno

All people are different. We have different biology, work schedules, life stresses, and dietary habits; the best way to find out which factors influence you is to set goals regarding cannabis use, record your cannabis consumption, rate the product based on how well they help you achieve your goals and track down 15 factors that may affect your experience. Each person needs to individually select cannabinoids for weedofficials.com and use them depending on their goals. Therefore, it seems that the ideal way to use cannabis does not exist for everyone at once.

Last edited:

MollieMaynard

I love joints., but my friends advised me about CBD oil, so I want to give it a shot. Does it make sense? What do you think? Just an attempt to revive this good old thread.

KyanHahn

Hey. Personally, I enjoy smoking joints, but I also like trying new things like different glass pieces or even CBD oil. Experimenting is always good. As for some new stuff, check out the best stoner box subscription. They usually include a variety of smoking products, accessories, and strains of maryjane that can expand your smoking experience and help you find your next favorite way of smoking. Hope this thread won't be forgotten. Let's keep it updated. Waiting for your replies.

Last edited:

Fiddarl

Hey there! It's great to see this section active again. Thanks for starting this discussion thread about our preferred ways to smoke bud.

Dashvpopka

Personally, I enjoy using a vaporizer because it allows me to experience the flavor and effects of the bud without the harshness of smoking. However, I do enjoy smoking from a glass piece every now and then as well.

Blunts are also a popular choice, especially if you're using a real tobacco leaf. I agree that the body and head high can be quite nice, depending on the strain. Have you ever heard of Herb Heaven? It's a great online dispensary with a wide selection of bud and other cannabis products. Just thought I'd mention it in case you're interested!

Last edited: