• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

|PP-AP-LR| Exchange Service

melekhchanger

Onyx user!
Find out you don't have the funds for a purchase with a different payment processor? If this sounds like your situation, then you need to get your funds exchanged.

Exchange money between different payment processors using my legit service. I hope to provide a quick, cheap and safe method of transferring your funds to the payment processors you need. With my service, you will have the funds where you need them most.

PayPal <-> AlertPay
Fee: 10%

Example Exchange: You need to buy an ebook for $5.00 AlertPay but only have Paypal funds. Send me $5.50 PayPal and receive $5.00 AlertPay.

PayPal <-> Liberty Reserve
Fee: 25%

Example Exchange: You need to buy three RSBot scripts for $5.00 LR but only have PayPal funds. Send me $6.25 PayPal and receive $5.00 Liberty Reserve.

AlertPay <-> Liberty Reserve
Fee: 25%

Example Exchange: You have $3 AlertPay and $3 Liberty Reserve. You wish to transfer some of the funds to one payment processor to buy VIP membership. You send me $2.5 Liberty Reserve and receive $2 AlertPay - enough to buy the membership upgrade!

To arrange an exchange contact me via the RuneGear PM system. I do not use MSN for business - any msn contacts will be imposters.

Please note there is a waiting period on all transactions ranging from instant to three days. This allows time to verify the legitimacy of your funds.
Do not attempt to pay with payment processor accounts that do not belong to you.

The waiting period will depend on:

* Your reputation here on RuneGear
* Your reputation on other forums such as HF, if applicable
* The exchange amount - larger exchanges are more risky, so will require a longer waiting period
* Previous exchange experience and market reputation

Exchange Balances (Updated 16 Dec 2010)
PayPal: $100
AlertPay: $100
Liberty Reserve: $300
Note - PayPal and AlertPay accounts are fully verified so can easily get more funds if there's demand.

melekhchanger

Onyx user!
Bump - also if you have other payment processors I should be able to expand to accommodate them into this service.

Gooty

Onyx user!
Paypal - LR there are a lot of people that do 15/20 percent. Good luck though man.

melekhchanger

Onyx user!
Update: I will add WMZ to the list of payment processors soon. WU / MoneyGram will be added to my exchange list when I locate the local agents for both services.

melekhchanger

Onyx user!
Back in business. My internet is working now, and I am planning to add Bitcoin and WMZ to my list.

Relapse

Onyx user!
I may need like 4-5$ in LR for paypal soon so get ready