• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Powerbot

Pichu

Onyx user!
I think its up for good,the scripts are checked by staff and goes to the repo,so its easy to use in the client.

So far I've been using SudoRuneSpan, its amazing,30k rcing/hour F2P.
Pretty cool,I recommend it to you guys.

Mind Of Logic said:
So is powerbot better than epic bot?

Yes, because most scripts can be added to your collection with one click. These are the one hundred percent safe scripts. If you download the Epicbot client, you'll also have to tick off to not download any third party software. Also, powerbot has a feature to restart the client after 5-6 hours, to bypass Jagex's auto log out.

Jam

Onyx user!
I've used RSbot (powerbot) for years. It's so overly simple, i've gone up 50 mining, wcing, fm, and fishing levels in about 4 days

Braduz

Epicbot is shit you know how much extra shit you have to uninstall not to mention it could be binded with just about anything
Stick with Powerbot.

kh40sd0g

I personally have yet to have any problems with Epicbot, but I haven't tried out Powerbot, so can't really judge it much. The only problem I can see with epic is when you're first downloading it, be careful with just clicking "Accept" on everything, else it will download a bunch of toolbars and whatnot. I didn't have to uninstall that crap because I just read what I was downloading beforehand.

Deathwish

Onyx user!
I have a new reason to hate powerbot. The good premium bots are all $7+. I refuse to pay that much for a stupid half-assed auto. Sorry for the rant, but I just hate powerbot very much. Very very very much.