• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Powerbot is back

Wooooooot!!!!

Ima bot right now!!!

Edit: nvm preview release only :(

Eon

Onyx user!
D:
You got my hopes up.
<3 the bit where Paris can't spell :D

Treb

Onyx user!
Just use epic bot it's good enugh

Techno

User is banned.
Lol, excited that powerbot is back LUL, I find that funny....

Cannabis

Onyx user!
>Powerbot.
>Not getting banned or hacked.

Pick one.

exoinsiders

Yea.... I don't see myself getting near powerbot until it's proven clean....

I take that back.... Ima be using an auto alcher for sure.... :p

Treb

Onyx user!
Powerbot has let me down again :[

Ven0m

Onyx user!
exoinsiders said:
Yea.... I don't see myself getting near powerbot until it's proven clean....

I take that back.... Ima be using an auto alcher for sure.... :p

If you need an auto alcher, just use a random, stable, and functional auto clicker like GhostMouse.

~Ven0m

exoinsiders

Ven0m said:
If you need an auto alcher, just use a random, stable, and functional auto clicker like GhostMouse.

~Ven0m
I actually have been recently, but with only one laptop atm i want an autoalcher so i can minimize the bot and do something else:/. Maybe i'll start playing ps3 or something while autoclicking.. that'll take some time out.

bagiblood

Once Powerbot has some scripts flying thru' ooohh, the mula is going to be faster then stupid EpicBot.exe's.

Chewbaka

Why are people hating on powerbot so much? I guarantee almost all of you don't even know what happened when powerbot was infected. Powerbot, or should I say RSBot, has been around for a while. Before RSBuddy, you had two bots that you had to choose from. RSBot and NeXus. There has been always been big debates between them two, accusing one bot being a higher ban rate than another. But in reality, RSBot was very similar to the beloved RSBuddy that everyone liked. To be honest, I have never used RSBot before. It's not a bad bot, it is just I preferred others over it. RSBot will NEVER be infected again. People learn from their mistakes.