• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

posting leaderboard

Chill

gunnar

ForumKorner Supporter!

Chill

gunnar said:
no, that's not what the point of this thread was. on the home page there are leaderboards for rep, total posts, and referrals but what i was saying is there should be a daily post leaderboard.

You're a smartass, it clearly states in the OP "[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]is there a way to find out how many times and individual has posted or a leaderboard for how much everyone has posted in a day?"
[/font]
I clearly see the word "Or" in the middle of this question.

The answer to your first question is my answer.

Agony

discord: aguny
gunnar said:
no, that's not what the point of this thread was. on the home page there are leaderboards for rep, total posts, and referrals but what i was saying is there should be a daily post leaderboard.
Basically like who posted the most today? I suggested something similar a while ago that the user who has posted the most should have a star next to their name and it rotates during the week.

gunnar

ForumKorner Supporter!
Chill said:
You're a smartass, it clearly states in the OP "[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]is there a way to find out how many times and individual has posted or a leaderboard for how much everyone has posted in a day?"
[/font]
I clearly see the word "Or" in the middle of this question.

The answer to your first question is my answer.
if you would have read more into the thread there is talk of a plug in to see a leaderboard.

Chill

gunnar said:
if you would have read more into the thread there is talk of a plug in to see a leaderboard.
Well aware, I just don't see the point into replying to a reply. I replied to a question in your thread, since it's currently the only way to see how many times a user has posted that's not on the leaderboards.

gunnar

ForumKorner Supporter!
Chill said:
Well aware, I just don't see the point into replying to a reply. I replied to a question in your thread, since it's currently the only way to see how many times a user has posted that's not on the leaderboards.
okay well thanks for your reply, but i guess i'll change the op since i meant for this to be a suggestion thread now.