• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

posting leaderboard

gunnar

ForumKorner Supporter!
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]so i meant for this to be a question thread first and it turned into talks of a plug-in that does this and that's why i'm changing the topic of this thread[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]now it's a suggestion for a posting leaderboard plug-in to be added[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]
i know on the stats page there is a way to see a top poster of the day but that only shows one[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]is there a way to find out how many times and individual has posted or a leaderboard for how much everyone has posted in a day?[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]if this isn't added already, i think it should be added
[/font]

Daimi

User is banned.
I'd like to see this if there isn't one already.

αяυη

Power member.
There was a plugin for 1.6 that showed the top 10 posters for the previous 24 hours under the board stats. Question is, is it compatible with 1.8.
Also whether @Philly wants to implement something like this.

gunnar

ForumKorner Supporter!
Hobbs said:
There was a plugin for 1.6 that showed the top 10 posters for the previous 24 hours under the board stats. Question is, is it compatible with 1.8.
okay so it doesn't exist
that's what i was mainly asking

Philly

Power member.
Hobbs said:
I am very interested in something like this, just picky on who's plugins I use on FK. 

gunnar

ForumKorner Supporter!
Philly said:
I am very interested in something like this, just picky on who's plugins I use on FK. 
well i'm glad something i suggested has crossed your mind before
great minds think alike :)

αяυη

Power member.
Philly said:
This is the plugin: http://mods.mybb.com/view/today-s-top-posters
Not sure if it works on 1.8 but a simple compat line change will tell you that.
He's pretty reliable and has been around since 2006 so I'd say it's safe but your call.

Philly

Power member.
Hobbs said:
This is the plugin: http://mods.mybb.com/view/today-s-top-posters
Not sure if it works on 1.8 but a simple compat line change will tell you that.
He's pretty reliable and has been around since 2006 so I'd say it's safe but your call.
Now something like that would be really really easy I think. As for that plugin goes I think that is for like MyBB 1.3 or something. :p

αяυη

Power member.
Philly said:
Now something like that would be really really easy I think. As for that plugin goes I think that is for like MyBB 1.3 or something. :p

Yeah, pretty simple idea and will encourage more competitive posting.
I had it on 1.6 and had no problems with it. Don't suppose it would be hard to code your own, however this one should serve the purpose fine also.

gunnar

ForumKorner Supporter!
Philly said:
if you can implement that easily 
i know @'trap' and i would love to see it

gunnar

ForumKorner Supporter!
Kowai said:
I'd love to see it too! Maybe like the top 5 for the day or something would be good.
there's already a plug in for 10
and it was posted above
i hope @'philly' implements it and that it works flawlessly

αяυη

Power member.
gunnar said:
there's already a plug in for 10
and it was posted above
i hope @'philly' implements it and that it works flawlessly

Pretty sure it can be changed to just show top5 also.