• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Post all drugs you have done here.

Cupcake

Sweeter Than Ever
i not done any drugs so far, i am pretty clean tbh x

Waterboyz

Oh this should be interesting lol.
btw, At the time of this binge of drugs i was drinking like i was 32. but was only 15-16.

from favorite to least favorite.

Codeine w/ promethazine Syrup, (Clean Juice from the pharmacy)
Xanax (footballs & bars), Valium, & Colonopin
Hydrocodone (Pills & Syrup) I had a sealed 16 oz pharmacy grade bottle one time.
Percocet
Roxys (str8 up oxycodone)
(I ever tried oxycontin cause they discontinued it before i fucked around)
Methadone & Suboxone ( it is a pill/strip to help addicts get off opiates but you can nod off it so i had my share of those)
Adderall & Vyvanse (Prescribed in school) i hate this shit.
Cocaine, 2 times, never again.
Shrooms from canada, i got 7g for $45 in bitcoins off of agora.
90mg thc lolipops from Agora once and again from Silkroad2.0 they were bomb af.

Everything i said is legit, im not proud of everything ive done but ive enjoyed my experiences.
All i do now is smoke dank and if i come across any clean syrup ill sip, but im not going out of my way for anything.

Ambien

Waterboyz said:
fuck K2.. iive heard to many bad trip stories to fuck with that fake shit especially when you have this beautiful dank plant made from nature.

(also, around this time i was drinking heavily not every single day but just about.)

All i smoke is loud now tbh.. Ive had edibles also.
but here we go, & btw i didnt list one drug that i tried once because i keep on the dl.. fuck it i smoked crack with my friends mom one time..

from favorite to least favorite.

Codeine w/ promethazine Syrup ( Normally Qualitest, but i tried actavis one time $15 for 3 ounces (before it was discontinued) now its $20 an ounce for quali -.- thats why we hit doctors (;
Codeine pills and Prometh pills ( i dont like as much as syrup.. i like sipping my pill)
Xanax (footballs & bars)
Hydrocodone (Pills & Syrup) I had a sealed 16 oz pharmacy grade bottle one time.
Percocet
Roxys (str8 up oxycodone)
(I ever tried oxycontin cause they discontinued it before i fucked around)
Methadone & Suboxone ( it is a pill/strip to help addicts get off opiates but you can nod off it so i had my share of those)
Colonopin or Kpens (similar to xanax)
Valium (similar to xanz)
Adderall (Prescribed in middle school for ADD) I HATE it!
Vyvanse ( similar to addys, one time me and 2 friends to 8-10 each and stayed up 2 days straight talking on the porch)
Cocaine , only once or twice.. wont fuck with it again & it was just to see what the feeling was like.
I did shrooms as well, my good friend from the forums gave my some bitcoins for them(; as well as 90mg thc lolipops.

Everything i said is legit i'm no troll not that im proud of everything ive done but ive done it so it is what it is. You kids will probably see me as a junkie or maybe a liar.  & for the record i have never been depended on drugs these were just one time experiences.
Im A1 now. smoking a loud blunt after i post this.

Bro your missing the best, where's the crystal

Waterboyz

Ambien said:
Bro your missing the best, where's the crysti
not my cup of tea.. ive thought about it, its all around me alot of my homies either trap it, consume it or both but id rather not cause its an upper and i like nodding out while smoking a blunt not tweaking a peaking though the blinds. btw ive done ambien too.. that was a helll of a night, the little that i remember and i was drinking budlight with it lol

Ambien

Waterboyz said:
not my cup of tea.. ive thought about it, its all around me alot of my homies either trap it, consume it or both but id rather not cause its an upper and i like nodding out while smoking a blunt not tweaking a peaking though the blinds. btw ive done ambien too.. that was a helll of a night, the little that i remember and i was drinking budlight with it lol

I don't recall having sexual intercourse with you.

Waterboyz

Ambien said:
I don't recall having sexual intercourse with you.

you dont recall much on roophies.

VPN

not sure if i posted on this yet, but if i did the list has changed for sure. on my list i've got cid, percs, addy, oxy, 4aco, and molly. plug tried selling me ketamine but i'm straight on that.

Ambien

VPN said:
not sure if i posted on this yet, but if i did the list has changed for sure. on my list i've got cid, percs, addy, oxy, 4aco, and molly. plug tried selling me ketamine but i'm straight on that.

You're missing out Cyberghost, you need to do that Crystal.

guccijoel

Onyx user!
weed (hash aswell), ethyl chloride, alcohol, tobacco, sleeping pills, been close to trying amphetamine aswell but i didnt do it

i'd like to try lsd/shrooms and mdma when i get older tho

Clove

I've done Weed, Alcohol, and would like to do Acid but can't get my hands on it

Slacker

User is banned.
Weed
Alcohol
Xanax
Norco
Percaset
Led
X