• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Post all drugs you have done here.

Cann!bal

Power member.
Fireworks said:
A lot of times, self-empowerment is a form of escapism.

That's not truthful. Not all drug usage is a form of escapism. Self-empowerment entails enlightenment and prosperity, whereas, escapism entails self-destruction and adversity.

Fireworks

User is banned.
Cann!bal said:
That's not truthful. Not all drug usage is a form of escapism. Self-empowerment entails enlightenment and prosperity, whereas, escapism entails self-destruction and adversity.

I just don't like the idea of having to self-empower. I feel like, if you need to empower yourself to do something, then you don't need to do it.

This is slightly off topic, but have you ever read Personality Plus?

Cann!bal

Power member.
Fireworks said:
I just don't like the idea of having to self-empower. I feel like, if you need to empower yourself to do something, then you don't need to do it.

This is slightly off topic, but have you ever read Personality Plus?

I fail to see what's wrong with self-empowerment. It always entails prosperity, whatever degree it may come. I have great difficulty believing you apply that same logic to everything, like everyday activities such as pooping.

Nope. I'm too impatient for reading books.

Fireworks

User is banned.
Cann!bal said:
I fail to see what's wrong with self-empowerment. It always entails prosperity, whatever degree it may come. I have great difficulty believing you apply that same logic to everything, like everyday activities such as pooping.

Nope. I'm too impatient for reading books.

You could say I'm an energy conservationist. If I don't have to do it, I won't. Pooping is something I have to do and I honestly find it quite enjoyable. (Allows me to be alone. I'm most comfortable in small, dark places.)

Sanctuary

User is banned.
Cigarettes/Tobacco
Alcohol
Marijuana
Vicodin
Xanax
Ecstasy

Not in that order. Marijuana and ecstasy being my favorites.

Azazel

User is banned.
I only do roids and roids only kid your bad

Cann!bal said:
why can't you just not use big words

Fireworks

User is banned.
Azazel said:
I only do roids and roids only kid your bad

why can't you just not use big words

Smaller words aren't in his vernacu... I mean, vocabulary.

Ari

Power member.
Cold and flu tablets, panadol.. yeah im a hardcore fucker you dont need to tell me

Bomb

User is banned.
Marijuana is the only drug I've done.

I don't do any sort of drugs, but I smoke cigs/cigars and drink occasionally. They aren't drugs, I know.

Sanctuary

User is banned.
Bomb said:
Marijuana is the only drug I've done.

I don't do any sort of drugs, but I smoke cigs/cigars and drink occasionally. They aren't drugs, I know.

Tobacco and alcohol are both drugs lol.