• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Popularity

Bones

Onyx user!
I look on twitch and see upwards of 100000 viewers on lol at any given moment. Why is it so popular?

Nevermind

User is banned.
It's probably the most popular game to watch. Why is this? I believe it's because of the competitive nature of the game, and because of the personalities who compete and stream.

Cusses

Leader said:
It's probably the most popular game to watch. Why is this? I believe it's because of the competitive nature of the game, and because of the personalities who compete and stream.

The competitive scene has gained alot popularity from Bo2 and the COD XP event and now ghost have impact with MLG Coloumbus just last weekend... coL Clayster and Scumpii (fans eat these guys up) and everyone wants be like them yea! gain that support

Nevermind

User is banned.
Cusses said:
The competitive scene has gained alot popularity from Bo2 and the COD XP event and now ghost have impact with MLG Coloumbus just last weekend... coL Clayster and Scumpii (fans eat these guys up) and everyone wants be like them yea! gain that support

We're talking about League of Legends, not Call of Duty.

Brian

Power member.
It's a FREE to play game that brought something new to the table. I'm not too fond of the game personally, but I have friends who are fucking ADDICTED.