• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

POLICE SEARCHES TEEN, DESTROYING HIS GENITALS IN THE PROCESS

Zeller

Onyx user!
"A 16-yr-old African American boy was sexually assaulted by a police officer during a stop and frisk pat-down. The assault was committed with such violence that the youths testicles were literally ruptured.

Now, Darrin Manning of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania may never be able to father children, according to the doctors who performed surgery on his virtually destroyed testicles.

Darrin was a star basketball player with no criminal history to speak of. He was a straight-A student who never got into any sort of trouble. He was with his teammates heading to a game right after school when he encountered an officer who decided he was suspicious and needed to be subjected to local stop and frisk procedures.

Darrin was put in handcuffs. When the officer began frisking him, they grabbed hold of Darrins genitals so hard, pulled and twisted, that the teens genitals literally tore off.

I felt the officer reach and grab my butt. Then the officer grabbed my testicles and squeezed again and pulled down. And thats when I heard something pop, like I felt it POP, Manning said."

Makes me sick. Officer was also female, forgot to add.

Full Article: http://politicalblindspot.com/stop-and-frisk-of-african-american-teen/

Astro

User is banned.
I saw this on Tumblr, fucking disgusting.
How do people like this even get a job as a police officer?