• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon

Zeus

Cam said:
Yeah true that man. I'm probably going to get yellow version cause that's the one I had when I was a kid.
I'm so hyped for the game though.

And the division is one week away too!!!

blast

Pretty sure I will be buying a 3DS just so I can play the new Pokemon. I've been stuck playing the old ones on VBA on my Mac. Shit gets old so I need to upgrade.

Cam

blast said:
Pretty sure I will be buying a 3DS just so I can play the new Pokemon. I've been stuck playing the old ones on VBA on my Mac. Shit gets old so I need to upgrade.

Yeah bro there you go! Just the upgrade itself.is worth it tbh

Rare

I haven't played Pokemon in a minute, gets boring very fast to me.

coltie2

Ex-Staff
@cam we should farm raise competitive Pokemon together and sell them on ebay

Cam

coltie2 said:
@cam we should farm raise competitive Pokemon together and sell them on ebay
I actually used to do that, breed competitive shiny Pokemon, sold them for like 50 each. Made around 1k doing that before I stopped.

Cupcake

Sweeter Than Ever
Pokemon is amazing! oh gosh cam, that is impressive :D x

ZachTGD

Cam said:
These are the upcoming versions being released. Who is getting it?
I am. I'm getting the opposite of what ever version my friends are getting so we can trade and I can test out all the new pokemon/forms

Alolan Exxecutor though.

Rare

@zachtgd this thread is pretty old, don't grave dig it's against the rules.

Yui

I'm not too sure yet. I don't have a 3DS so I'll have to think about whether investing in one would be worth it for one game.

coltie2

Ex-Staff
Cam said:
It's a anticipated game that still isn't released yet.. So I will allow this topic to be revived I suppose. 

I'm now getting both versions though!
Assuming they are releasing a Sun/Moon limited edition DS console.. which version console should I get? The sun or moon? @cam Personally I think the Moon might be cool because I like blue's. I could also always get the Sun console for resale

Cam

coltie2 said:
Assuming they are releasing a Sun/Moon limited edition DS console.. which version console should I get? The sun or moon? @cam Personally I think the Moon might be cool because I like blue's. I could also always get the Sun console for resale
It's both in one. It's like a lunar eclipse which makes perfect sense cause when the moon covers the sun it's black. The DS is black with both moon and sun legendaries on it. It's very well thought out and yes I will be getting that.