• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

@Poison Pardon Request

Poison_pardon

[font=Calibri, sans-serif]Hello ForumKorner.[/font]
[font=Calibri, sans-serif] [/font]
[font=Calibri, sans-serif]Poison here, back at it again with the pardon request![/font]
[font=Calibri, sans-serif]Lolol..[/font]
[font=Calibri, sans-serif]Now, to where I shall I start…[/font]
[font=Calibri, sans-serif]To begin with how I actually started on the site. I did not know a single person; I was a nobody in the eyes of a community. My main purpose of the community was to talk to a few people, maybe obtain a few social mediums, and then never look at the site again. That all changed when I started getting to know more and more users who I am sure were on the same page as was from the beginning. I had gotten to know some wonderful people and acquaintances that I still talk to up to this day that I still consider my friends. Then as time flew by and before I knew it, I was one of the highly trusted members on the site, having services like middle manning, self help, and anything that I was capable of doing from behind a computer screen. If there was more that I could do for the community, you bet I was trying my hardest to do it… Constantly bothering @philly non stop about my ideas for change in the site, or even asking to be a moderator to help him weed out some of the bs that he doesn’t need to bother with. [/font]
[font=Calibri, sans-serif]As for what caused me to be removed from the community, I don’t think I need to explain myself; I am sure the story has been told thousands of times during my absence, being mended and molded to the point where nobody knows what is true and what is a lie. It happened so long ago, and I resolved what issue I could to the good people who were affected by it, and hopefully they can vouch for that.[/font]
[font=Calibri, sans-serif]*** On a side note, there has been no given proof of what I had been accused of, and I just wanted to make that clear. I am not stating that I am guilty of the accusations whatsoever, but ultimately you all submit the verdict: am I being judged on character, or by fact? ***[/font]
[font=Calibri, sans-serif]There are no words to describe how much I have been missing this community and not being able to connect with the friends that I had made; all the tears we’ve shared – tears of joy, sorrow, and pain. I truly feel like I made a difference in this community. Is it not what this site is for?! To make friends, and connect and share our experiences and commonalities whether it is gaming, sports, art, music… Whatever happened to “All for One & One for All”? A community is a connection and this is what this is about; getting my connection back with the family I grew upon.[/font]
[font=Calibri, sans-serif]I want to extend my sincerest apologies to @Philly for anything that I may have done that had bothered you. I tried helping out your community by being a supporter myself, and having the opportunity to have my fellow users upgrade me and giving me more than they had, even when I did not deserve it. Ultimately, this is your community and you will do as you please, and I have the upmost respect for your decisions and support you nonetheless.[/font]
[font=Calibri, sans-serif]I hope you guys truly take my words into consideration. I miss the community dearly, and would love the opportunity to be back.[/font]
[font=Calibri, sans-serif]S/O to some of the friends I’ve made along the way: @FeaR @Yeti @hope @color @Plague @Philly @Rude (if I missed your name and you read this, please do not feel left out as I do not know if you have changed usernames)[/font]
[font=Calibri, sans-serif]Thank you for taking the time out of your days to read this.[/font]
[font=Calibri, sans-serif]-Nicholas A.K.A @Poison[/font]

Chill

Been waiting for this, let him back :)

FeaR

Accepting his Pardon @Philly

All upgrades / awards removed
DWC = 6 Months
No marketplace activity for 6 months also.
We need dedicated members like him back that were screwed over.

Skype me if any issues.