• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Please Help

Taunt

User is banned.
First some info, I'm 15 years old and my girl is 14 years old (15 in 2 months).

So i went over Ana's (using fake name), and me and her started getting turned on and shit but i left my condom at home she and i decided to try it without the condom. I did not ejaculate in her, but i would like to know what are the chances of her getting pregnant. She is suppose to be getting her period between the 20th through the end of the month. But my main question is what are the chances of her getting pregnant. Please no hateful comments calling her a slut or whatever.

Thanks,
Taunt.

Chrisu

Um. You didn't cum inside her, so she isn't going to get pregnant, even if you shot a bit of pre-cum into her, she has little to no chance of getting pregnant. I don't think you need to worry, unless she is very sensitive to your cum and it fertilizes her eggs just like magic.
But honestly, for me (since I'm not part of this generation really.) You are too young for sex (14 years old, really?) and if you actually do knock her up, then it will most likely fuck your life over for the worst depending on your current situation and support you have access too. So either wear a condom, if you forget it. Don't have sex.

Taunt

User is banned.
Dissociation said:
Um. You didn't cum inside her, so she isn't going to get pregnant, even if you shot a bit of pre-cum into her, she has little to no chance of getting pregnant. I don't think you need to worry, unless she is very sensitive to your cum and it fertilizes her eggs just like magic.
But honestly, for me (since I'm not part of this generation really.) You are too young for sex (14 years old, really?) and if you actually do knock her up, then it will most likely fuck your life over for the worst depending on your current situation and support you have access too. So either wear a condom, if you forget it. Don't have sex.

We talked about it and we agreed to only have sex with a condom, also we are waiting until her 15s pass before we do anything else. Thanks a lot man.

plato

If you didn't ejaculate in her or release and pre-cum you're good to go.

Ellis

Onyx user!
Its still possible, unlikely but it could still happen. Just to be on the safe side get her to do a pregnancy test

Taunt

User is banned.
Ellis said:
Its still possible, unlikely but it could still happen. Just to be on the safe side get her to do a pregnancy test

Thanks for replying but she got her period so we're good.

Ellis

Onyx user!
Taunt said:
Thanks for replying but she got her period so we're good.

Good to hear, just make sure your safe next time if it worrys you