• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Please comment vouch

Satan-

Onyx user!
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Comment vouch if you agree that @package / @matigo is a random pleb cockriding weird cosplaying turteleneck wearing skid crackwhore bastard retarded autistic cousin fu*king spear chucking seed spitting annoying disgraceful forgotten lacadasical misogynistic feminist triggered pedophile homo inline skating egregrious narcissistic myophic soul destroying hysterical mass of warbling inanity. He is also a lamentably inept glutton and a ludicrous maliciously malodorous cacophonous catastrophe.[/font]

@bambi
@therapy
@coltie2
@cam
@matigo
@smalls
@piece
@deme
@blue
@chapter
@emp
@yui
@color
@dusk
@cred
+ everyone else

Therapy

Peace and Serenity.
NIGGA USED MORE WORDS THAN THE WEBSTERS DICTIONARY.

Eddie

User is banned.
I never had a problem with Package until he started to act like a dick to everyone who doesn't watch Anime. Lol

Cred

i hate him because im salty about the neg he gave me, how dare he call me a bad graphics artist. :(

upset

Power member.
vouch even tho im not on list lol nor do i know anyone.

Rare

How bad is his acne? Just curious. @emp

Deany

Rare said:
How bad is his acne? Just curious. @emp

Well as you already know, I am a female so I have to keep Pacman in top notch shape if he ever wants a chance at finding a girl for his own ;)

Color

I like him a lot more than I like you, so..... Never tag me in stupid shit again. Thanks.

Satan-

Onyx user!
And god likes faggots sodomites and child molestors more than he likes you . You mass of gluton and self hatred @color ><

Color

Cool it Cannibal Jr. You're going to make yourself look like a fool.

Dusk

based
He's just a cocky asshat who thinks hes the shit because of his rep on forums and thinks he makes money and thinks that gives him the right to talk shit to anyone. Which leads me to think he was bullied as a kid or his parents don't pay attention to him.

Satan-

Onyx user!
@matigo and half the people on the forum like him more than you.

Rare

You made a thread about how everyone hates him but saying Matigo is worse? Make up your mind.