• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Playstation or Nintendo

Playstation or Nintendo

• Playstation

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nintendo

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

catlet1

I just saw E3 it was pretty cool, but i was just wandering who people taught was the best among this two Playstation and Nintendo.

personally i go for Playstation, mostly cause of the new PSVITA

but i wanna know what you guys think

catlet1

I just saw E3 it was pretty cool, but i was just wandering who people taught was the best among this two Playstation and Nintendo.

Go for PlayStation. Nintendo isn't good. PlayStation has more players and a lot of more games.

Go for PlayStation. Nintendo isn't good. PlayStation has more players and a lot of more games.

iam911

The Wii U looks like an interesting concept, but the games, I feel, are directed more towards younger kids. The PS Vita looks kind of fun though

iam911

The Wii U looks like an interesting concept, but the games, I feel, are directed more towards younger kids. The PS Vita looks kind of fun though

mholic

catlet1 said:

PSP FTW dude. Been playing it for some awhile. a lot of games and graphics are awesome. a lot to do also. Cant wait for the PSVITA.

WoLF_TSC

I like PlayStation too, because it has more and better games than the Wii, I think. And I am playing PlayStation when I was little. I tested all three consoles, but my favourite is PS2. Also I like the PSP. It is way better that Nintendo DS. But thats only my opinion.

naorx

Playstation.. PS3 is better than WII .. in graphics and lol even Ps3 made PS move and it's also better than the Wii's controllers.. they fucked up Nintendo .

toooot

Playstation always beat nintendo. Playstation creates a console that is more entertaining than nintendo and lots of great games are special for playstation only. Now Playstation Vita is coming and even if its not release yet it has beaten again the nintendo 3DS.

Domonizer

Playstation, i dont like Nintendos new consoles. I really want to get my hands on a vita and try it out. I think it will be AMAZING or it will be crap.

innovat0r

I played both but its a long time ago. If i had to choose i would go with Playstation.

Domonizer

innovat0r said:
I played both but its a long time ago. If i had to choose i would go with Playstation.

DId you even read the thread?
He asked who was best on E3, Playstation or Nintendo. So it dosent mather if you played them a long time ago?

Reinier324

Never go with Nintendo, they just can't keep up with the quality etc.
If you are a real gamer I would get a PlayStation.

kerex132

I would say Playstation but i also like nintedo to play classic games.

vullie

nintendo or playstation 3 uhmmm i wanna pick nintendo because the nintendo you can take it everywhere!

catlet1

vullie said:
nintendo or playstation 3 uhmmm i wanna pick nintendo because the nintendo you can take it everywhere!

You can also take the psp anywhere.