• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

playstation id help

mamacita

User is banned.
i lost my ps3 w my main account that has over 2k dollars of shit on there and i can't remember the email and now that i finally have a ps3 i wanna play on it i know the password and anything else just not the email i used ::( can anybody help me thx

Joker

If you know the console it was connected to or the security question phone up PlayStation and they'll help you out easily. :)

mamacita

User is banned.
Joker said:
If you know the console it was connected to or the security question phone up PlayStation and they'll help you out easily. :)
ive already tried that and i never put security questions on it at least i dont think so i was thinking an S'E way but idk

Space Time

User is banned.
Call them up and try act innocent.
Do you have the name of the ID? and the console ID?

mamacita

User is banned.
Space Time said:
Call them up and try act innocent.
Do you have the name of the ID? and the console ID?
The console ID sadly I have no idea what happened to the ps3 and I do have the name of the PSN I don't remember the year I put on it but the other info of the DOB

Color

You're what I like to call 'fucked'....

Space Time

User is banned.
Rue said:
The console ID sadly I have no idea what happened to the ps3 and I do have the name of the PSN I don't remember the year I put on it but the other info of the DOB

Color said:
You're what I like to call 'fucked'....

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Basically what color said.[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]There is no other way you could recover it, unless you try get them to give you hints on the email then see if you remember the email....[/font]

Scale

Have you tried PSN's Live Support? That's how i got one of my old accounts back, good luck with getting it back!