• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Pk Video Editor

QuackzMcDuck

Onyx user!
You won't get very far with Camtasia. I could do this though, are you looking for like a montage sort of thing with effects galore? Or just putting the clips together with a basic intro?

eXero said:
I could try... I have a paid version of Camtasia.

That's as good as a plastic knife.

@Chris, Have you thought about learning yourself? That way you wouldn't have to ask again.. *This isn't meant to sounds sarcastic/fagtastic*

eXero

Onyx user!
I can try. I don't need people telling my my software is shit, or that I can't do it. I can try. Oxide needs someone to compile his pk videos together, and add some special fx. I can try.

QuackzMcDuck

Onyx user!
eXero said:
I can try. I don't need people telling my my software is shit, or that I can't do it. I can try. Oxide needs someone to compile his pk videos together, and add some special fx. I can try.

It isn't exactly sh*t and that isn't what I was getting at when I said you won't get very far. It just doesn't have as many features as some other programs being that it is primarily used as a screen recording program. Sorry if I offended you. :nice:

eXero

Onyx user!
It was more of George, but he is always doing that.

What I am trying to get at is that you can do it with Camtasia if you know what you are doing.

eXero said:

I never said it's shit.. You can still use plastic knives.. ¬.¬

Just get a cracked version of Sony vegas and learn to use it.. :/

eXero said:
If you know what you are doing you can use Camtasia studio to produce some good quality videos. So stfu.

Do you plan on forcing me to "stfu"?
It's a reason i don't like you.. You act like an ass.

And i never said you couldn't produce good videos with Camtasia.. I just compared it to a plastic knife and said that Sony vegas is better.

eXero

Onyx user!
I act like an ass because you piss me off with your stupid remarks on every single post and it's annoying. You don't have to act like you are smarter than everyone else. Camtasia studio can produce good quality stuff, but yes, sony vegas is BETTER. Doesn't mean Camtasia is good for nothing. Camtasia studio can produce good quality videos.

eXero said:
I act like an ass because you piss me off with your stupid remarks on every single post and it's annoying. You don't have to act like you are smarter than everyone else. Camtasia studio can produce good quality stuff, but yes, sony vegas is BETTER. Doesn't mean Camtasia is good for nothing. Camtasia studio can produce good quality videos.

Because you either are, incredibly simple, or you act it.

And you're missing my point.. I never said it wasn't good.. I just called it a plastic knife compared.

You can develop something approaching decent with Camtasia, if you're VERY good with it, yes i agree.

You two act like my little sister o_O

Maxie

Onyx user!
I can give it a go. Though it was so long time ago I edited a video that it might suck :p.

Ireppgold said:
You two act like my little sister o_O

If that's true, She wins. Because i won, Because i never said that.

Dykerosoft

Camtasia Studio is shit. End of discussion.

Oxide, you can try and ask Mike. I'm not sure if he'll do it, but I've heard he's pretty good at editing video.