• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Pictures of yourself.

Heir

Onyx user!
Ok, this is just a general page for pictures of that mug behind your username. :tongue:

Here's me.
41523_846704164_4672_n.jpg

Post post post.

Pink Floyd

I'll pass. But I appreciate your golden opportunity you gave, for people to get flamed by Ethugs for their facial imperfections.

Gadget

God damn, so many studs on here. I think I just came in my undies.

Pink Floyd said:
I'll pass. But I appreciate your golden opportunity you gave, for people to get flamed by Ethugs for their facial imperfections.

Flames will get deleted by me. :)

Heir

Onyx user!
Pink Floyd said:

It's your choice. If you have low self esteem then so be it. But don't drag others down with you. You get flamed, live with it, and tell a mod. As for the facial imperfections, you just need to love yourself for yourself, don't let other people pressure you into thinking you're ugly/fat. You are who you are and that's original.

Pink Floyd

Are you the captain of the high self esteem squad? Lol. I'm not bad looking or fat or anything, I just don't like taking pictures of myself. Besides, I was trying to make a playful post there but ya kinda killed it. :(

Gonzo

Onyx user!
Heir said:
It's your choice. If you have low self esteem then so be it. But don't drag others down with you. You get flamed, live with it, and tell a mod. As for the facial imperfections, you just need to love yourself for yourself, don't let other people pressure you into thinking you're ugly/fat. You are who you are and that's original.

Please welcome the sites first homosexual!

(Not meaning to offend there)

Tbf jay, i would.

Heir

Onyx user!
Gonzo said:
Please welcome the sites first homosexual!

(Not meaning to offend there)

Tbf jay, i would.

Who's the homo? Can I shoot him? I BET HE'S BLACK! Oh wait, it's supposedly me.

Gonzo, don't be a suck up. We all know that you have the looks of Moses himself. What with his sexy beard, monobrow and such.

monobrow6ik.jpg

Heir

Onyx user!
Sexy as. Try to put your pictures in spoilers though, I didn't for mine because I'm drop dead gorgeous ;)