• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Photoshop CC Help

Lake

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Hey guys, just need some help with my Photoshop CC. For a while now when I attempt to make a new file, it will start to load and then crashes and displays the 'Adobe Photoshop CC 2014 has stopped working'. I can't make anything any more on PS with this issue. If an one has a fix to this, it would be appreciated, Thanks.[/font]

Lake

Emp said:
not sure, when i cracked mine it's been working fine since day 1
Damn, hoping I can find a fix for this because looking to get back into Graphic Design.

Yui

Is your computer really bad? It might have something to do with that so here's what you could do to get something to load: Go to Edit, Preferences, General and then click "Performance". Once you're on that page, fiddle around with the settings and see if anything changes. If not then try toning down things in the other options above and beneath Performance. This is a fix I sometimes have to use at school with their Photoshop so hopefully it'll work for you. Please keep in mind that I'm using Photoshop CS6 though so things may be in slightly different locations in your Photoshop edition.

Lake

Yui said:
Is your computer really bad? It might have something to do with that so here's what you could do to get something to load: Go to Edit, Preferences, General and then click "Performance". Once you're on that page, fiddle around with the settings and see if anything changes. If not then try toning down things in the other options above and beneath Performance. This is a fix I sometimes have to use at school with their Photoshop so hopefully it'll work for you. Please keep in mind that I'm using Photoshop CS6 though so things may be in slightly different locations in your Photoshop edition.
Thanks, I'll look in to it, hopefully this should fix things up.

Bolt

Lake said:
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Hey guys, just need some help with my Photoshop CC. For a while now when I attempt to make a new file, it will start to load and then crashes and displays the 'Adobe Photoshop CC 2014 has stopped working'. I can't make anything any more on PS with this issue. If an one has a fix to this, it would be appreciated, Thanks.[/font]

Should be an issue with your computer. Try reinstalling.