• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Photography?

Blender

Onyx user!
So there really isn't a section to post this kind of stuff so i apologize if this annoys some of you.

I really enjoy photography and all that goes along with it. I recently got Lightroom and i've messed around in it for a little, but I'd like to learn a thing or two about it. Does anyone have any good experience using it? Or does anyone enjoy photography likewise?

I just find it fun to connect with people of same interests so you should hit me up if you wanna chat and maybe help me figure out Lightroom.

Gear

Power member.
I don't know much about photography but maybe we should have a "Creative section" and have the graphics section be a sub-section of it, could also have music production and video editing inside of it :) @coltie2

Rare

@Gear he wasn't suggesting a section for it, was just unsure where to place his thread.

Gear

Power member.
Rare said:
@Gear he wasn't suggesting a section for it, was just unsure where to place his thread.

Yeh I understood that but after I read this thread it made me realize that i've seen a lot of posts recently about music production and figured a section for creativity would be a good idea :)

Blender

Onyx user!
Gear said:
Yeh I understood that but after I read this thread it made me realize that i've seen a lot of posts recently about music production and figured a section for creativity would be a good idea :)

That's not a terrible idea to be honest. There's been a few times where i've had "creativity" based questions that I didn't know where to post.