• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Phone talk.

Chainsmoke

Onyx user!
How new is iOS 9? Can anyone give me some of that knowledge? I have never had an apple product, I recently left my phone on top of the truck while driving and it's on the highway somewhere. So I need a new phone. Can anyone suggest a good phone then?

I ran over my last phone 3 times within the year, and it was fine because it was shock and water resistant. Would I kill an iPhone in a week? Just looking for suggestions and some info.

spy der

User is banned.
The iPhone has everything that you could ever possibly need in a phone.

Get a 6s

Chainsmoke

Onyx user!
spy der said:
The iPhone has everything that you could ever possibly need in a phone.

Get a 6s

What about durability though? I have a habit of being rough on them. Running them over, smashing them against walls, dropping them in machinery when operating the machines.

Joker

Chainsmoke said:
What about durability though? I have a habit of being rough on them. Running them over, smashing them against walls, dropping them in machinery when operating the machines.
May I suggest to you a classic
25characsex

Nokia_3310_blue_R7309170_wp.jpg

Joker said:
May I suggest to you a classic
25characsex

Nokia_3310_blue_R7309170_wp.jpg

why tf did that come out so large im laughing hahaha

Magnificent

i clicked this expecting it to be about phone sex.

blast

I clicked on this expecting someone to talk to me on the phone about my life problems.

Cybering

User is banned.
Do not get any iOS device if you like

1. Durability
  2. Freedom
  3. Customization

coltie2

Ex-Staff
iOS 9 is pretty new. I would recommend getting a iPhone 6plus or 6s plus. Don't bother with anything else. People may tell you to get a normal 6 or 6s but honestly it's worth the extra 50-100$ for a bigger size. Apple products are so simple that is why they are loved world wide. If you have like ANY phone questions what's so ever contact me. I am a walking index when it comes to all things mobile.

Chainsmoke

Onyx user!
coltie2 said:
iOS 9 is pretty new. I would recommend getting a iPhone 6plus or 6s plus. Don't bother with anything else. People may tell you to get a normal 6 or 6s but honestly it's worth the extra 50-100$ for a bigger size. Apple products are so simple that is why they are loved world wide. If you have like ANY phone questions what's so ever contact me. I am a walking index when it comes to all things mobile.

Yeah I am not much into the phones now a days, my learning curve has sort of slowed down. I prefer android, but every one I have had eventually has so many problems.

coltie2

Ex-Staff
I also noticed you where worried about durability. They are extremely durable. You can also get a screen perfecter by a company called zagg at your local mall. If you ever drop your phone the screen protector will crack instead of your phone screen. And they replace the screen protectors for free lifetime.

Chainsmoke

Onyx user!
coltie2 said:
I also noticed you where worried about durability. They are extremely durable. You can also get a screen perfecter by a company called zagg at your local mall. If you ever drop your phone the screen protector will crack instead of your phone screen. And they replace the screen protectors for free lifetime.

Alright, i'll look into things from both of your posts. Thank you for the information. Is zagg like another box thing for the iphones that were so popular?

OT: Felt so old typing this.

Chainsmoke

Onyx user!
coltie2 said:

Ended up getting an iPhone 6 with 64GBs of storage on my normal plan. Got an otterbox with it. Phone is white, otterbox is black.

Gor

Washed IG Plug
Buy an iPhone and slap a Otterbox case on it. That's what I did to my 6S.