• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Philly is behind

Philly

Power member.
I just wanted to let everyone know that I am a little behind on responses and such. I am going through a hard time on, and offline right now. Please be a little bit more patient with me than normal. I am really really sorry for this, I am doing what I can...

As always if dealing with me what so ever only send information/payments via private message, never through messengers!

Once again sorry guys!

wall

Power member.
Its alright babe we forgive you.

Glitch

User is banned.
I've been noticing this a little, thanks for the heads up man. GL with whatever it troubling you.

Damian

Power member.
Keep your head up brother.
I hope everything works out for you man.

Amp

Power member.
Thank you for the heads up.
I hope you can get everything figured out.

Greed

Power member.
If anyone needs anything feel free to PM me so that some of the work load is taken off Philly.

Darth Vader

Power member.
Philly said:
I just wanted to let everyone know that I am a little behind on responses and such. I am going through a hard time on, and offline right now. Please be a little bit more patient with me than normal. I am really really sorry for this, and doing what I can...

As always if dealing with me what so ever only send information/payments via private message, never through messengers!

Once again sorry guys!
Don't even fret. Life stuff is more important than FK anyway. Just do what you got to do friend.

Beats

Power member.
I hope everything is well with you @"Philly".

I await your return.

Itanimulli

User is banned.
Good luck with your troubles. Don't stress yourself with FK.