• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Penny Nickel?

Exclusive

Power member.
Are you still interested in buying one of these? I may sack up and just buy one off amazon if they have them there.

Fanta

Power member.
Anaheim said:
Are you still interested in buying one of these? I may sack up and just buy one off amazon if they have them there.

Ye I will buy one once I earn enough money, are they cheaper on amazon?

Exclusive

Power member.
Pimping said:

No idea. Hope bought his when they were on a bundle deal at Costco for a lot cheaper than what they are worth.

Color

Pimping said:

They go for about $70-80 for penny, $80-90 for nickel on amazon. It's a decent discount. You won't have as wide of options though.

Fanta

Power member.
Color said:
They go for about $70-80 for penny, $80-90 for nickel on amazon. It's a decent discount. You won't have as wide of options though.

That's true, thanks for telling me, I might by a nickel of Amazon.

Exclusive

Power member.
Pimping said:
That's true, thanks for telling me, I might by a nickel of Amazon.

You should buy Amazon off of someone. Narc told me that amazon is less than Paypal so you could get another discount!

Fanta

Power member.
Anaheim said:
You should buy Amazon off of someone. Narc told me that amazon is less than Paypal so you could get another discount!

I was looking on amazon, and they're not actually penny company boards. They're just made like them.

Exclusive

Power member.
Pimping said:
I was looking on amazon, and they're not actually penny company boards. They're just made like them.

I would just buy them straight out of Costco or your nearest shop.

Color

Pimping said:

You can certainly find them. You just have to look. I considered buying one a while back. Plus, you can just refund your money after your purchase.

Fanta

Power member.
Anaheim said:
I would just buy them straight out of Costco or your nearest shop.

That's true, they do sell them at my local Black Diamond Sports.

Exclusive

Power member.
Pimping said:
That's true, they do sell them at my local Black Diamond Sports.

I would for sure get one. They are super awesome once you get the hang of them too.

Fanta

Power member.
Anaheim said:
I would for sure get one. They are super awesome once you get the hang of them too.

Ok, looks like I should start saving up. Thanks.

Glitch

User is banned.
I would rather a regular penny as they can fit pretty nice into most backpacks which makes them great for going on trains / buses. But Nickels are a lot easier to ride and trick on.

Fanta

Power member.
Glitch said:
I would rather a regular penny as they can fit pretty nice into most backpacks which makes them great for going on trains / buses. But Nickels are a lot easier to ride and trick on.

That's true, that's the good part about them.