• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Penny Boarding

Madonna

User is banned.
I've recently got a new penny board and I'm so so impressed with it. Just out of curiosity does anyone else ride one ?

Senpai

User is banned.
Madonna said:
I ride a skate also but I love riding my penny board for cruising

I've never tried a penny board, just been using a skateboard all my life because of my uncle.
I want to learn how to snowboard now.

Madonna

User is banned.
Madara said:
I've never tried a penny board, just been using a skateboard all my life because of my uncle.
I want to learn how to snowboard now.

Never been snowboarding but it seems like so much fun tbh but rather difficult

Madonna

User is banned.
Madara said:
Yeah, I can basically do everything except for that.
I can ice skate, rollerblade, skate.
I've never tried and of those things except skate tbh

Senpai

User is banned.
Madonna said:
I've never tried and of those things except skate tbh

Ice skating is fun, you should try it.
Especially when you're good at it then you can go wicked fast and go backwards and stuff.
Show off in front of them LADIES

Nab

User is banned.
Just curious, did you get a Penny penny, or a Penny nickel? The boards are very different.

Nab

User is banned.
Madonna said:
Penny Penny :)))))))))))))))

The penny is a very fun board, the best thing I could relate it to is a totally different board, a Loaded Vanguard. They both just carve like a beauty if you know how to control them. If you were looking for a cruiser I would've suggested a nickel, penny works fine aswell, but in long distance rides it can be a pain.

Madonna

User is banned.
got said:
The penny is a very fun board, the best thing I could relate it to is a totally different board, a Loaded Vanguard. They both just carve like a beauty if you know how to control them. If you were looking for a cruiser I would've suggested a nickel, penny works fine aswell, but in long distance rides it can be a pain.
I've noticed that my legs do start to hurt after a while riding it. I might buy a nickel are they as smooth as the penny riding ?

Nab

User is banned.
Madonna said:
I've noticed that my legs do start to hurt after a while riding it. I might buy a nickel are they as smooth as the penny riding ?
The wheels are pretty much exactly the same, the thing about the nickel is the better footing you get, really helps with pumps. You'll get some extra distance.

Slay

User is banned.
I rode a penny board for a short amount of time after my skateboarding injury, it was pretty fun. My girl board (skateboard) got ran over by a car, straight down the middle and broke. However the penny board survived lol.

Cosmic

I ride about everyday my friend. I have a Penny Nickel and a Penny Penny. I usually ride my Penny Nickel, just the fact of the board being a little bigger.

cas

You have to be a real faggot to ride a penny board around, quit being a bitch and get a regular set up. Maybe that's why you're banned.