• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Penis size?

Beats

Power member.
Heaven said:
exactly! i'd rather hit their g-spot and make the cum than fucking decimate their vajayjay D:

self esteem i guess, might make them feel better if they brag to make themselves and others believe that what they say is true.
when 90% of the time, they say it because they have a pencil penis :D

Pencil penis you made my fucking night dude

Jerry

Onyx user!
9 1\2 around 12 years old

Invade

User is banned.
I am 16 and I am 7 inches. I play basketball and EVERYONE of the jocks on my team say they have 10 and 12 dicks. I am just like wtf? Y'all wish! Lol but I am on the bigger side I guess but I hate bragging therefor I am ending this comment here. :D

paul

User is banned.
I'm sorry but who measures their dick?

Finland

I'm 12 cuz I got that L O dick :p

When you black like me yo dick sag

Superior

User is banned.
I have a 6 1/2 inch dizzle and my gf tells me to stop because it hurts -_-. FML.

Shadow

Power member.
I'm about to break 7 no homo. My brother on the other hand i've heard from all his GF's he has a 9 3/4 dick which is ridonc

Beats

Power member.
Shadow said:
I'm about to break 7 no homo. My brother on the other hand i've heard from all his GF's he has a 9 3/4 dick which is ridonc

Damn nigga you small. Get at meh 13 incher boi

Brian

Power member.
Alright, since all these kids are trying to be "Funny", I guess Imma have to keep it real lmao. Last time I checked, I was like 6in and then some, but that was about a year ago. So I'd say i'm 6-7 in. Apparently, All the kids in school have 9inchs+. LOL

deprimes

Power member.
Penis Size:12.5 in.

Math

Size : 7.5 ( non erect..)

Erect : 15.7-16 depending on the amount of hentai pron i watch. dafuq.

Superior

User is banned.
Technically you could have a big Dick but if you are not using it what's the point. Lol