• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Penis size?

Beats

Power member.
So I've been thinking. I don't understand why do many kids lie about having a huge dick. I personally don't have a small dick but I'm not sure why kids boast about that. When a 13 year old kid says they have a 6 inch penis you can obviously tell they are lying. I never have lied about my size. But other kids do. I'm 17 and kids my age say they have an 8 inch. That's kind if ridiculous. Personally I am 6. But what's the point of lying? No girl will want to hook up with you cause you say your big. Size doesn't matter. I learned that guys who don't talk about how big they are usually are the ones who don't have small ducks. But really... What's the point of saying that?

Tell me what you guys think.

Famous

Power member.
I am 14, (turning 15 in a week) I have a 5 1/2 sized penis and everyone at school says that they have like a 8 inch dick too and it pisses me off because I know that they're lying and I'm telling the truth

Faith

I totally agree with 99% the other 1% is that some girls do care what size ur penis is and they are called whores and sluts:D

Cann!bal

Power member.
Beats said:
Size doesn't matter. I learned that guys who don't talk about how big they are usually are the ones who don't have small ducks. But really... What's the point of saying that?

I hate when people lie about the size of their duck.

Sanctuary

User is banned.
Pretty gay when guys talk about dicks with other guys (irl mainly).
And you're right about that last statement. The guys who don't really talk about it usually don't have small D's.

Kinda felt stupid even posting on a thread about penis. .-. Lol.

Faith

There are these kid I knew in middle school and when they slept over each others house they would compare dicks next to each other and they told every1 that they jacked.off together to one compiter screen and though it was all normal

Brennan

My penis is currently 3 and a half inches erect. My penis is 2 and a half inches soft.

Beats

Power member.
Walk said:
My penis is currently 3 and a half inches erect. My penis is 2 and a half inches soft.

Are you joking or are you being serious. I can't tell.

Codex

User is banned.
I'm 15 and I always hear the jocks talking about "how big they are" and im like LOL. how can a 15 year old have an 8" dick? im at like 5 1/2

Brennan

Beats said:
Are you joking or are you being serious. I can't tell.
..You think I'm joking. I'm seriously being serious. I can show picture proof if needed. Can't do it now though a friend is spending the night.

Particles

Power member.
I never tell anyone something this personal but you're all sexy e-whores so i'm go ahead and say it.
my penis is just between 7 1/2 & 8 inches, i PERSONALLY believe that is small, although people say otherwise because the average penis size in the UK is 5 1/2 inches. but even though people tell me mine is quite big I don't ever say about it simply because bragging is fucking pathetic and not attractive.
(i'm 20 years old btw :) just turned 20 a couple weeks ago) :D

used to fuck me off in school when people said they had a massive dick so i see where you're coming from Beats. no sexual innuendo intended there :')

ginga

aka Freedom
I've never even measured mine, but I'm about normal size maybe larger.

Particles

Power member.
but to be honest, if you're pleasuring a girl and make her cum/squirt, you're obviously doing a good fucking job. so who cares about the size of your shlong?

ginga

aka Freedom
Heaven said:
but to be honest, if you're pleasuring a girl and make her cum/squirt, you're obviously doing a good fucking job. so who cares about the size of your shlong?

I agree.

If I were a girl, a huge cock going right into a usually tight vagina would be frightening for me. I'm pretty sure it's more painful for them than anything else and just makes me cringe.

Beats

Power member.
Heaven said:
I never tell anyone something this personal but you're all sexy e-whores so i'm go ahead and say it.
my penis is just between 7 1/2 & 8 inches, i PERSONALLY believe that is small, although people say otherwise because the average penis size in the UK is 5 1/2 inches. but even though people tell me mine is quite big I don't ever say about it simply because bragging is fucking pathetic and not attractive.
(i'm 20 years old btw :) just turned 20 a couple weeks ago) :D

used to fuck me off in school when people said they had a massive dick so i see where you're coming from Beats. no sexual innuendo intended there :')

I agree with this bro. Bragging is just stupid. Why just why...

Particles

Power member.
Doctrine said:
I agree.

If I were a girl, a huge cock going right into a usually tight vagina would be frightening for me. I'm pretty sure it's more painful for them than anything else and just makes me cringe.

exactly! i'd rather hit their g-spot and make the cum than fucking decimate their vajayjay D:

Beats said:
I agree with this bro. Bragging is just stupid. Why just why...

self esteem i guess, might make them feel better if they brag to make themselves and others believe that what they say is true.
when 90% of the time, they say it because they have a pencil penis :D