• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

PC vs Xbox360 vs PS3 vs Wii (multiplats and exclusives difference)

achoo

IWCnk.jpg

All the three pwned 360 in exclusives :p
There are some mistakes like FFvs13 put in 2011 etc.

meneer15

Ofcourse PS3 pwns Xbox, that's what all the game presses say. It already happend in 2010 only than the 360 had a bit more exclusives. I don't know what Microsoft is doing but if this continues, Sony will win this year's match with the most exclusives and the most systems sold.

achoo

Ofcourse PS3 pwns Xbox, that's what all the game presses say. It already happend in 2010 only than the 360 had a bit more exclusives. I don't know what Microsoft is doing but if this continues, Sony will win this year's match with the most exclusives and the most systems sold.
By the way what consoles you own?

meneer15

I got a PS3. And I read that news in my other post in a Dutch gaming magazine.

achoo

HOLY BAWLS STRONGHOLD 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jesus christ pc OWNS the exclusive list, OWNS!

well i haven't played stronghold series but still i can tell for sure that PS3 wins it all the way :p Look at the famous titles like infamous2 (lol), LBP2, UC3, KZ3 , all these are just AHAWSOME series. PS3 Owns both the multiplat and exclusives :p

Vipul

PS3 is better + blueray player for them who are looking for game console and a blue ray player but ps3 is expensive than 360

System113

tottaly agree with Vipul and you can save there (PS3) your items such as movies and lot of MP3 music!!btw Wii is too because you can play One Piece xD

meneer15

Playstation also offers programs like Vidzone ( for music ) and Mubi ( for movies ). I think Sony is going to pwn Microsoft when it comes to selling games. I just think Microsoft is trusting Kinect too much but they don't understand that if they do rely on Kinect too much they get the same as the WII: Silence moments which takes up months and only crappy games / games made by Nintendo. I hope Mircosoft understands that before it's too late.

meneer15

Nah because Playstation started PSN+ where you can play normally closed betas if you pay a little. It's like X Live for PS3.