• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

PC or Console?

Mastermind

Which do you use most for gaming and which do you prefer more?

I would say i rather the PC over consoles.

spookon3

I use my Xbox 360 more for gaming, i dont even have a PC game, but i prefer my computer over it any day. Your whole life is connected to your computer, while you gaming console is strictly for entertainment purposes.

reGi

User is banned.
Hate consoles, it seems like in fps's you can shoot miles from someone and it still hits them lol. PC FTW!

reGi

User is banned.
Rhizoid said:
I'm a big PC gamer (I have a $2,500 rig ^_^ )

Hehe mines probably the same, probably about $3000 with all accessories, and my 2 monitors :p

CarpeNemo

My computer gaming rig costs less than $800usd with accessories and all, and I assure you I hold up with the best of them. I built my own (saves a LOT of money) rather than buy some under-powered, over-priced, computer that's coolest feature is the case. No offense to those who do buy those types of things, but if you really looked into it, DIY is far cheaper with better results.

I don't even own consoles anymore. My last console was a Playstation...one. I do miss Tomb Raider, but PC gaming still trumps consoles.

Legend_mybb_import1694

I agree with you carpe. And you're absolutely right about the (D)o(I)t(Y)ourself. I tried building my own computer before, and it was way cheaper (I only suggest this to users who know how to build computers).

Rhizoid

CarpeNemo said:
My computer gaming rig costs less than $800usd with accessories and all, and I assure you I hold up with the best of them. I built my own (saves a LOT of money) rather than buy some under-powered, over-priced, computer that's coolest feature is the case. No offense to those who do buy those types of things, but if you really looked into it, DIY is far cheaper with better results.

I don't even own consoles anymore. My last console was a Playstation...one. I do miss Tomb Raider, but PC gaming still trumps consoles.

I agree, I built mine as well :)

reGi

User is banned.
CarpeNemo said:

Totally agree that you should build your own, you can get a 3x better PC for the same price by building it yourself! Would never ever buy a pre-built PC, but i guess it's easy for people who don't know how to build one ;)