• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

PC Build

Loli

₆ ₆ ₆

Blue said:
Damn this is a insane build I recommend getting DDR4 if possible!

I was gonna say this, other than that, beast ass build Loli

αяυη

Power member.
Nice build, as others have said i'd get DDR4 also
I need a new gaming pc ffs

Piece

cannaisseur
It's a pretty nice build, I guess the only thing is the DDR4 or maybe a bigger SSD unless you don't need more storage.

Mr. X

Power member.
If you're going to upgrade to ddr4 you'll have to pick another mobo. I recommend getting the white version of that case.

Blue

Yea thanks guys for the backup on the good ol DDR4 that's what my PC is runnin on i5 960Ti 4GB cache it's good enough for me 2tb hdd although I do need a SDD.

But yea get a diff motherboard that handles ddr4 my g

Loli

whats the difference between the ddr3 and the ddr4?
im a big time noob at this my friend helped me build this
also could this build handle streaming games such as H1Z1, Arma 3 and Overwatch?
@Blue
@Piece
@αяυη-
@₆ ₆ ₆
@Mr. X

Blue

man its just updated and very fast but dont get me wrong DDR3 isnt bad bud if you wanna hang with the 2015+ cop a DDR4

Loli

Blue said:
man its just updated and very fast  but dont get me wrong DDR3 isnt bad bud if you wanna hang with the 2015+ cop a DDR4
Do you think with this build (Including the DDR3) I could stream Arma 3 and such on twitch

MCG

Your build is fine, you should have no problems streaming or playing games as long as you have a good connection. I recommend having a wired connection if you're gaming and/or streaming.

weaboo

I might end up copying your build once I have the cash saved up and that's close.