• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

PayPal can suck my nigga dick!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Divinitive

User is banned.
So pretty much I had $1k on my paypal, and transferred $600 to my bank.  I had around $450 left on it and PayPal decided to limit my account. I got limited for selling shit because I am under 18 (student account), which is under the account terms and services lel.  Anyways, me being the genius I am went on my mother's account, the parent account, and withdrew the $450 to her account.  Once out, I transferred the $450 from her account to my bank.  PayPal isn't smart at all with their system LOL.

TL;DR
>PayPal limited my student account
>Transferred money to my mom's account
>Sent to bank
>PayPal outsmarted, and can suck my nigga dick

Verity

Power member.
Lmao nice! Good for you. You outsmarted dumbass PayPal. :) I remember doing this before I got limited then I used my dads account I sent the $135 as soon as the lady said I'm getting limited. lol

Divinitive

User is banned.
Emp said:
Ya but you're on the same IP and PP only lets you have 1 account per household
rip

It's a parent and student account, that's the exception.

Verity said:
Lmao nice! Good for you. You outsmarted dumbass PayPal. :) I remember doing this before I got limited then I used my dads account I sent the $135 as soon as the lady said I'm getting limited. lol
So you did the same thing as me?

Forgetful

User is banned.
The responses here are so different so far from the responses on HF lol.

Color

Emp said:
rip
That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.  We have several in my household...  Smh..

Verity

Power member.
Divinitive said:

So you did the same thing as me?

Basically yeah I just used VPNS & went from New York to Chicago to Seatle pretty quick. Lol

O F

You're lucky, my account is permanently limited for a false bank fraud report.
I can't withdraw my funds at all. it's only like $15 though so I'm not going to cry over it.

Also I've been using this PP account for 3-4 years with basic information and I've delt thousands and I've never been hit with any limits, I don't get why so many people get limited :s

coltie2

Ex-Staff
Emp said:
rip
Wrong, I have 3 pay pals all under the same IP. One is my main and the others I use for various money transfers

But they all were also made in like 2008

Philly

Power member.
Seven said:
You can have one business account and one personal account also. So just say one is for business. :p
You are allowed more than one business account they just have to be legit businesses or they will be limited as usual. You are however limited to one personal account that is a guarantee.

Status
Not open for further replies.