• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Paying for Modded Lobby

Bomb

User is banned.
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I am looking to purchase a spot in a Mod menu lobby on CoD Ghosts and [/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]MW3[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]. I'm looking for a Ghosts Lobby asap and a [/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]mw3 [/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]lobby in a few days after I get it (ordered off ebay)[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]If you host, please get in contact with me and we can discuss prices.[/font]

Bomb

User is banned.
Risk said:
mod menu's on ghosts and mw3 aint the best imo, they are better on bo2 and mw2, i can host those 2, if you want just hmu
I'm already max prestige on MW2 & BO2, so a lobby would be pointless on those games.

Chill said:
If I were you I'd ask @Fresh
Guru in that sort of things.
I PMed him and posted on his thread but I never got a response from him.

Edit: I only PMed him, but I posted on his thread just now as well.

Chill

Bomb said:
I'm already max prestige on MW2 & BO2, so a lobby would be pointless on those games.

I PMed him and posted on his thread but I never got a response from him.

Edit: I only PMed him, but I posted on his thread just now as well.

He used to do all the stuff I needed for Cod accounts, for fun of course since I have 5 jtags.

Just wish I gave a fuck about modding, can still make a fortune with that stuff.

Good luck getting what you need.

Clear

User is banned.
ohh, i didnt know you wanted max stats, i thought you just wanted a fun lobby lol, but you cant do stats in game on mw3 or ghosts unfortunatly thats a recovery

Supa Hot Fire

User is banned.
You should hit up @Fresh for this I heard he mods so yeah.

Zeus

you'd have to get recoveries for MW3/Ghosts I think.

Anime

User is banned.
Bomb said:
Damn that sucks. Idk if I'd trust anyone with my account/tag
I have a private tag that I don't trust anybody on so I feel you on that. But why not just make a different account just to play on those games/get the recoveries on?

Zeus

@fresh has probably done way better tags my man, he did my gta recovery

Bomb

User is banned.
Anime said:
I have a private tag that I don't trust anybody on so I feel you on that. But why not just make a different account just to play on those games/get the recoveries on?
That would defeat the purpose of having a nice tag lol. I play on my tags, not let them float endlessly into cyberspace

Zeus said:
@fresh has probably done way better tags my man, he did my gta recovery

Probably has, still doesn't sway my opinion though.

PanelSMM

You can get mw3 without a recovery,someone did it for me a week ago,unfortunately I don't have his contact details, as I found him on ttg

Bomb

User is banned.
I'm still looking for lobbies or maybe a recovery from a very trusted user since @Fresh isn't responding to my PM's or posts

Bomb

User is banned.
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I'm still looking for lobbies or maybe a recovery from a very trusted user.[/font]