• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Paul's last moments + crash footage

Michael

Solar

Power member.
What a tragedy, many will mourn over the death of such a talented, young actor and humanitarian. I extend my condolences to both him and his family.

Hollywood

Wow, to be standing next to that accident that close must be scary. R.I.P Paul Walker.

Michael

It's extremely saddening to see and watch. The news just announced it as well.

Metro

User is banned.
Damn man, he made F&F so badass in the beginning, easily the top dog within the racing genre of movies. Starred by a very great action actor!

Michael

Metro said:
Damn man, he made F&F so badass in the beginning, easily the top dog within the racing genre of movies. Starred by a very great action actor!

I can agree with you with that. He will always live on.

Plague

Power member.
He will be missed by many. Fast and Furious was one of the many reasons I got into racing myself. I hate that this happened.

Michael

Plague said:
He will be missed by many. Fast and Furious was one of the many reasons I got into racing myself. I hate that this happened.

I know how you feel. This specific man got me into GTR's, my dream car. I miss him.

Plague

Power member.
Couldn't agree more, pretty shitty end to a year if you ask me. At least he died doing what he loved. I

Michael

Plague said:
Couldn't agree more, pretty shitty end to a year if you ask me. At least he died doing what he loved. I

Sad thing is he wasn't the one driving.

Plague

Power member.
I know, but at least he still was enjoying his last moments.

And here to add to the thread is the picture after the wreck.
npy6hUY.png

Michael

Plague said:
I know, but at least he still was enjoying his last moments.

And here to add to the thread is the picture after the wreck.
npy6hUY.png

Oh my.. That photo just gave me chills.

Plague

Power member.
Michael said:
Oh my.. That photo just gave me chills.

I left the bad ones out. I'll clarify them for you though.

Messiah

Man every time something like this happens it makes me really makes me think how anybody can go in the blink of an eye.

Michael

Messiah said:
Man every time something like this happens it makes me really makes me think how anybody can go in the blink of an eye.

That is exactly what I thought and it is extremely frightening.

Hey

User is banned.
Don't worry guys slacker said fuck Paul walker. Gunna have no remorse then go fuck yourself. Paul walker was a talented actor and was such a good person