• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Patriost VS Seahawks

Senpai

User is banned.
Lets fucking go Pats!!!
That interception was crazy!!!
Not as crazy as that fight at the end though!!
GG NO RE

Amp

Power member.
Crazy ending! I thought Seattle was going to win after that catch.

GDK

User is banned.
So close but he threw it critical mistake on his part should have ran but good game overall

Rack

Power member.
How many super bowl rings does Brady have? Richard Sherman said four.

Korora

User is banned.
I would have to role with the Seahawks, Its terrible they threw the game like that, but it doesn't shock me any.

jason

As a Seahawks fan, I firmly believe that they did not in fact throw the Superbowl. They rightfully lost. Sure, the Seahawks have arguably the best running back in the league and many fans believe they made the wrong call, however, Lynch attempted to punch it in from the one yard line five times within the season and succeeded once. Those are not good odds, so who's to say that he would have scored? Even if Lynch ran the ball into the in zone, the Patriots had two timeouts remaining and had time to run two plays, if not three before the clock died down. Giving Tom Brady two plays is lethal. The Seahawks could have scored, but it would not have guaranteed a win.

I still hear about the Seahawks "blowing" the Superbowl, but as fans you should demonstrate good sportsmanship and except the fact that the Patriots grabbed the win. . .literally. If you consider yourself a true Seahawks fan, you should except the loss and leave it in the past and focus on the Seahawks' future. We will see you on the field, next year.

Senpai

User is banned.
Jason said:
As a Seahawks fan, I firmly believe that they did not in fact throw the Superbowl. They rightfully lost. Sure, the Seahawks have arguably the best running back in the league and many fans believe they made the wrong call, however, Lynch attempted to punch it in from the one yard line five times within the season and succeeded once. Those are not good odds, so who's to say that he would have scored? Even if Lynch ran the ball into the in zone, the Patriots had two timeouts remaining and had time to run two plays, if not three before the clock died down. Giving Tom Brady two plays is lethal. The Seahawks could have scored, but it would not have guaranteed a win.

I still hear about the Seahawks "blowing" the Superbowl, but as fans you should demonstrate good sportsmanship and except the fact that the Patriots grabbed the win. . .literally. If you consider yourself a true Seahawks fan, you should except the loss and leave it in the past and focus on the Seahawks' future. We will see you on the field, next year.

No, the Seahawks in no way threw the Superbowl. Butler just made such a spectacular play, reading the pass.
I was expecting them to run it, don't get me wrong, but when I saw that they were passing it, I had a thought that we were going to lose.
Until Butler, a rookie, made one of the greatest Superbowl plays. The Seahawks didn't throw it, anyone that says that is an idiot.

Kiss

The ending was rediculous im suprised he held it after he intercepted it